Sign in to follow this  
Vroomfondel

New jewelry item for Easter, Faberge Eggs, player made.

The title just about says it all.  When I got my eggs this weekend I thought of these, and the longer I thought about them, the more I liked the idea.  We could make them from silver or gold, and make them decorations like Easter eggs are now.  And someday (soon (tm)) when we can put things on tables or shelves and they will show, they will look quite nice.  I'd still put up with them on the floor right now if they are oversized like Easter eggs.

• Like 6

+1 lovely idea - a display cabinet for pretty items would be nice too - one with a long bit on the side for a dioptra and pole. :P

• Like 1

+1 to being able to actually put things on tables and shelves for display or short term storage

+1 it would give us a use for all those gems that seem to fall from the caves when mining.

• Like 1

Huge eggs won't be for this game... and regular size.. you can hardly put them anywhere.. or interact with.. (for the moment), this idea is a bit ahead of time IMO. Rather have pottery gnomes and garden bunnies, JS statuettes scaled up.. or metal statues..

eggs are too tiny to decorate with, if you have better idea what to do with them or where to place such, share some google-images for art-team.:mellow:

• Like 1