Sign in to follow this  
Alterbridge

New Statues

I've been thinking about the statues.

The best statues are those 'Hota' which I particularly find difficult to achieve or cost dearly.

So it would be nice if new statues were created, but to do them it was necessary to have a high skill stonecutting at least 60-70 so that other players could have other types of statues besides those that already exist.

• Like 2

there probably are plans for sandstone and slate statue textures now that we got walls made out of those already but it will most likely take a while.

why should they need high skill to make? should they have any additional fancy stuff, eg being lightable like hotas yet provide no internal storage?

Arium, i think the old statues are already a bit outdated.

The new ones, therefore, would be a little more creative and beautiful, like statues of warriors, for example, and in addition would also value the stonecutting skill for have good statues.

ah, so fancier models kinda like the wardrobe, lounge chair, canopy bed etc which do have quite a high fc requirement.

sounds reasonable.

+ 0.5 for people liking fancy house decoration

I see, you do not like the prices of hota statues.:rolleyes:

Good to know.

Have you gotten to the part where you know what you want, like what kind of statues, stone type(metal?), skill requirements and why... you want this or that.... to be added?

edit---

6 minutes ago, Attenia said:

+1 I'd love to see more statues! Particularly if some of them could be scaled up to become new colossi :)

mhm.. Libila:rolleyes:

Edited by Finnn

+1 I'd love to see more statues! Particularly if some of them could be scaled up to become new colossi :)

• Like 1

What would be the point in hota statues then other than meal warmers?

Finnn, I just give a idea. The formats of statues or skill must be decided by the devs.

I think the statues could still be made of stone, but since it have a new update, it would also be possible to make marble, slate, etc.

CC could have a concept competition where they select the 3 submitted concepts they like most.  There should also be the possibility of crafting some statues from other materials - think silver  :P

I also think it would be cool to maybe make a new statue from a rare drop recipe.  1:100 drop chance for humanoids or something.  the food recipe drops are interesting, why not have more recipes/design plans be the subject of rare drops??