Sign in to follow this  
Ausimus

AusMods (Consolidated List) New WhiteListing Mod

In Craft More Things, what does the CanCraftConstructionMaterials line do?  I see that it defaults to false.

Edited by Batta

@BattaIsn't that the one that lets you create Concrete using just like... clay and something else? Some simplified recipe.

Long time follower - first time posting on the forum.   Before I continue, I would like to thank you for  your work and making your mods available to others like myself.

Poll Spawner:

• Agree with Trithian - Is there a way that the maximum number of rift mobs to spawn could be set for each type?   I would like to have more of the lower level rift mobs, such as rift jackals, roaming the server rather than having so many warmasters.
  • Can terrain type or perhaps even zones be used to control where the rift mobs are spawned?  This would make the world a bit safer for newer players.   For example, steppe, or tundra, or sand areas could be used for the heavier concentrations of the higher level rift mobs.  Although, it may exist, I am not aware of another mod that would help with this idea.

Thanks again for your work and for sharing.

On 9/19/2018 at 12:07 PM, ausimus said:

More Craftables updated to latest version (1.8.0.3) .

https://github.com/ausimus/wurmunlimited-morecraftables/releases/latest

When I use this on my LAN, which is fully updated, I no longer get a server shutdown button. I was told this was caused by a mod that needed fixing, and the only thing that corrected it was fully removing MoreCraftables.  I'd like to get MoreCraftables back, but it messes up my server fully loading. Is this fixable on your end?

Edited by Batta

@ausimus Any chance of making a Blacklist mod that allows the GM to pre-reject player names that are racist, sexist, or otherwise offensive?  It would be helpful if it was similar to the chat naughty-word list, allowing for names that even contain the offensive words.  You wouldn't think this would be necessary, but we've had some truly offensive ones, and we have children and seniors who really don't need to see it. 

On 10/25/2018 at 5:32 PM, Batta said:

@ausimus Any chance of making a Blacklist mod that allows the GM to pre-reject player names that are racist, sexist, or otherwise offensive?  It would be helpful if it was similar to the chat naughty-word list, allowing for names that even contain the offensive words.  You wouldn't think this would be necessary, but we've had some truly offensive ones, and we have children and seniors who really don't need to see it. 

Yea shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

• Like 1

@ausimus Would you consider separating the concrete mod from morecraftables?  We don't need any of the other things to be craftable on my server, just the clay+rock=concrete

2 hours ago, Batta said:

@ausimus Would you consider separating the concrete mod from morecraftables?  We don't need any of the other things to be craftable on my server, just the clay+rock=concrete

I have a script if you need. Pm me

1 hour ago, Darkness1990 said:

I have a script if you need. Pm me

I don't want to mess around too much since I don't know what I'm doing or how it will interact with other mods I have. Ideally, hoping for an actual mod.  But thank you very much for the offer.

I'm having trouble with AutoAlerts. I have the ones I want set to true, 300 second interval, alerts 0-3. But they are not coming up on my server.  I did remember to patch after adding/configuring.  I put the mod into my dedicated server's mods folder. Is that correct?  I can't think why they aren't coming up...

RESOLVED:  oops, new computer and I was logging in from the unpatched WU dedicated link.  

Edited by Batta

@ausimus  Do you think we could have configurable colour for the Auto-alerts, please?  My players are starting to miss the ones I add temporarily, because they're so used to ignoring the auto ones that they see multiple times a day, lol.   It would be great to have a colour that also stands out, but is different than the usual amber.

Edited by Batta
  • Like 1

Hey, great work with the mods! I'm fairly new to any kind of modding in wurm but i managed to get the Poll Spawner working alongside with all the mods on my server. What I was wondering is that is it possible to close the rifts or stop the rift items from spreading ? I've no experience with rifts and I could not find any explanation online. What exactly do i need to do to stop the rift spread around my house? I could not find the source of the rift as I have no idea how the rifts work. It says that I can obtain materials from rift items once the rift is closed on the wiki so I have no idea what to do.

Edited by puresayko

Hi, if I may could I request a simple check for if the mayor of a deed exists in your mod when you check if village exists?

if (village != null && village.getMayor() != null) {

I am working on a mod that lets GM's create as many deeds as they want but when they create another it removes them as mayor from previous deed which your mod is getting upset with.

Edit:

In autoalerts mod.

Edited by Cuddles

how can I add other types of creatures to Poll spawner? Also is there a way to disable some?

Edited by Darkness1990

On 2/4/2019 at 8:42 AM, Cuddles said:

Hi, if I may could I request a simple check for if the mayor of a deed exists in your mod when you check if village exists?

if (village != null && village.getMayor() != null) {

I am working on a mod that lets GM's create as many deeds as they want but when they create another it removes them as mayor from previous deed which your mod is getting upset with.

Edit:

In autoalerts mod.

Yeah my server bugs out if I use both these mods

Going out on a limb here.  I have been looking, and can't find a mod that would allow you level surface rock like you can dirt or in a mine.  I do not know how difficult it would be to program up a mod like that.  I could have swore there use to be a mod named minelikedigging.

5 hours ago, BigTex said:

Going out on a limb here.  I have been looking, and can't find a mod that would allow you level surface rock like you can dirt or in a mine.  I do not know how difficult it would be to program up a mod like that.  I could have swore there use to be a mod named minelikedigging.

There is DigLikeMining, but it was conflicting with our other mods so we changed to bdew's BetterDigging mod.  But I never did see any mod that allowed you to level surface rock. That would be cool, I agree.  ++1 if it gets made.  Oh and there was DiggingLikeMiningMod a long time ago.  Hopefully this is helpful in some way, lol.

DiggingLikeMiningMod (old)

DigLikeMining (current)

BetterDigging (current)  <-- We use this one

Edited by Batta

Yeah I've seen the diglikeminining, but not what in looking for. Being able to level surface rock is not in any mod. I have looked them all over more than once. 😕

@ausimusWould you consider creating a separate auto disband mod? We don't actually need any auto alerts, just the disband, and the mod logs heavily (every few seconds) a "Null pointer exception" error that creates lag for us -- maybe because we have put "false" for all but one auto alert?  If we could just have the auto disband, that would be ideal.

Edited by Batta

FYI, I just discovered that the Increase Merchant Max Items mod is causing my vendors to reject sealed jars of wine. They want me to pour them out first. :(   It's fine when I disable the mod.

4 hours ago, Brian said:

FYI, I just discovered that the Increase Merchant Max Items mod is causing my vendors to reject sealed jars of wine. They want me to pour them out first. :(   It's fine when I disable the mod.

Really?  We've never been able to sell containers unless they are empty.  Do you have another mod on there that allows this?

3 hours ago, Batta said:

Really?  We've never been able to sell containers unless they are empty.  Do you have another mod on there that allows this?

No, I don't know of any mods that would be needed. I think they have to be sealed, though... we use wax sealing kits.

Foods will still go bad, though, like stews or gulasch, but wines seem fine.

Edited by Brian