Sign in to follow this  
Ausimus

AusMods (Consolidated List) New WhiteListing Mod

I have found a possible issue with pollspawner. It has been running on my pvp server for a few weeks. I have it set to roughly 100 items and creature spawn max based of map size. I don't intervene much on my pvp server so have not been checking on it much. Yesterday I went over to survey the area and it was overrun with rift monsters with rift items everywhere. So did a quick database survey, 1800 rift items on the map and 800 rift creatures. My original rift spawns were disabled when i enabled this modification. Does the spawner just spawn that max item each poll? I was under the impression it should verify there was that many on the map and then fill in to the max.Is this the anticipated behavior or is there something that could cause the spawns to go beyond max like this? I do polling every hour with the mod.  

oh per type wooosh lol

i had to change my settings too lol

Eject

Hello Ausimus

Have you any news about the auto alerts?

Eject

• Like 1

On 7/1/2017 at 5:44 AM, ausimus said:

Added new mod Auto Alerts:

A server side mod for Wurm Unlimited to automate Server Alerts. Allows for the configuration of a max of 10 alerts Interval of alerts is configurable and obviously the Alert therein. All messages are enabled by default with a 10 second timer as well as a canned message that is the same for each.

https://github.com/ausimus/WurmUnlimited---Auto-Alerts/releases/latest

NVM.. Found the issue

Edited by OctaviaKomSkikru

On 2017-04-17 at 6:59 PM, ausimus said:

nfinite Wide Mine Entrances and Mine Doors

Server side mod to allow for infinite wide mines with the same mechanics as 2/3 wide.
Shouldn't break anything but use at your own risk. Also configurable to allow for doors only on 2-3 wide mine entrances.

https://github.com/ausimus/Infinite-Wide-Tunnels/releases/latest

Reveal hidden contents

WOuld be nice if you made so the door is like on each side instead of 2 on each tile. 

Edited by Elsa

About the "Log wall panels" mod:

Right now I'm working on the town of Yew in my Ultima Nostalgia project, and since the town is made up of log cabins mainly, this mod was exaaaaactly what I needed! 

Server was crashing until I saw ago's response in the other thread with an updated version, and only after that I was able to get my server up and running. I've also figured out how to create these wall objects and have them in my inventory. But now I just can't figure out how the heck to use them.

• I've tried dropping them on the ground to move them into position, but all I see is the "missing item model" burlap sack
  • I've tried activing them and targeting a ready made wooden wall, but don't see any option on how to add them to the wall
  • Ausimus, in the other thread, you mention the crafting window, but I'm assuming that's only for building the wall item itself. 

Could someone kindly explain how to place these walls once you have them in your inventory? And can they be placed over any of the wall types? Right now I have wooden walls.

I am getting errors using the bridge mod. I tried a fresh install on a test server with only the bridge mod active. I am using the latest mod loader version.

Spoiler
[Message] javassist.CannotCompileException: [source error] isBuildingOk(byte,byte,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int) not found in com.wurmonline.server.structures.PlanBridgeMethods
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.CannotCompileException: [source error] isBuildingOk(byte,byte,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int) not found in com.wurmonline.server.structures.PlanBridgeMethods
 at org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.bridgetweaks.PBQRewrite.<init>(PBQRewrite.java:338)
 at org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.bridgetweaks.Init.init(Init.java:20)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$8(ModLoaderShared.java:174)
 at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
 at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
 at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
 at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
 at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
 at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
 at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
 at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
 at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:172)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
 at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: javassist.CannotCompileException: [source error] isBuildingOk(byte,byte,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int) not found in com.wurmonline.server.structures.PlanBridgeMethods
 at javassist.CtBehavior.setBody(CtBehavior.java:446)
 at javassist.CtBehavior.setBody(CtBehavior.java:412)
 at org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.bridgetweaks.PBQRewrite.<init>(PBQRewrite.java:16)
 ... 24 more
Caused by: compile error: isBuildingOk(byte,byte,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int) not found in com.wurmonline.server.structures.PlanBridgeMethods
 at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atMethodCallCore(TypeChecker.java:749)
 at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atCallExpr(TypeChecker.java:695)
 at javassist.compiler.JvstTypeChecker.atCallExpr(JvstTypeChecker.java:157)
 at javassist.compiler.ast.CallExpr.accept(CallExpr.java:46)
 at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atVariableAssign(TypeChecker.java:249)
 at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atAssignExpr(TypeChecker.java:218)
 at javassist.compiler.ast.AssignExpr.accept(AssignExpr.java:39)
 at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.doTypeCheck(CodeGen.java:242)
 at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.atStmnt(CodeGen.java:330)
 at javassist.compiler.ast.Stmnt.accept(Stmnt.java:50)
 at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.atStmnt(CodeGen.java:351)
 at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.atIfStmnt(CodeGen.java:411)
 at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.atStmnt(CodeGen.java:355)
 at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.atMethodBody(CodeGen.java:292)
 at javassist.compiler.Javac.compileBody(Javac.java:223)
 at javassist.CtBehavior.setBody(CtBehavior.java:438)
 ... 26 more
[Emitter] org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher

Edited by Governor

15 hours ago, Governor said:

I am getting errors using the bridge mod. I tried a fresh install on a test server with only the bridge mod active. I am using the latest mod loader version.

Reveal hidden contents
[Message] javassist.CannotCompileException: [source error] isBuildingOk(byte,byte,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int) not found in com.wurmonline.server.structures.PlanBridgeMethods
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.CannotCompileException: [source error] isBuildingOk(byte,byte,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int) not found in com.wurmonline.server.structures.PlanBridgeMethods
 at org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.bridgetweaks.PBQRewrite.<init>(PBQRewrite.java:338)
 at org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.bridgetweaks.Init.init(Init.java:20)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$8(ModLoaderShared.java:174)
 at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
 at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
 at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
 at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
 at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
 at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
 at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
 at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
 at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:172)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
 at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
 at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: javassist.CannotCompileException: [source error] isBuildingOk(byte,byte,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int) not found in com.wurmonline.server.structures.PlanBridgeMethods
 at javassist.CtBehavior.setBody(CtBehavior.java:446)
 at javassist.CtBehavior.setBody(CtBehavior.java:412)
 at org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.bridgetweaks.PBQRewrite.<init>(PBQRewrite.java:16)
 ... 24 more
Caused by: compile error: isBuildingOk(byte,byte,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int,com.wurmonline.server.Point,int) not found in com.wurmonline.server.structures.PlanBridgeMethods
 at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atMethodCallCore(TypeChecker.java:749)
 at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atCallExpr(TypeChecker.java:695)
 at javassist.compiler.JvstTypeChecker.atCallExpr(JvstTypeChecker.java:157)
 at javassist.compiler.ast.CallExpr.accept(CallExpr.java:46)
 at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atVariableAssign(TypeChecker.java:249)
 at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atAssignExpr(TypeChecker.java:218)
 at javassist.compiler.ast.AssignExpr.accept(AssignExpr.java:39)
 at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.doTypeCheck(CodeGen.java:242)
 at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.atStmnt(CodeGen.java:330)
 at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.atMethodBody(CodeGen.java:292)
 at javassist.compiler.Javac.compileBody(Javac.java:223)
 at javassist.CtBehavior.setBody(CtBehavior.java:438)
 ... 26 more
[Emitter] org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher

Yea its currently broke ATM, will get around to fixing it soon(ish).

• Like 2

On 2017-04-17 at 6:59 PM, ausimus said:

Poll Spawner

This WU server side mod allows the server to randomly spawn items (currently only Rift Items) around the map.
They will not spawn on deed, below water, mine entrances, rock, lava, or on slopes > 20.

Mostly anything can be configured with it, if i missed a wanted configuration post it here and ill add it to the next version.

https://github.com/ausimus/WU-PollSpawner/releases/latest

Can you add so you can choose what mobs can spawn? and maybe make them easier to kill? 

16 hours ago, Elsa said:

Can you add so you can choose what mobs can spawn? and maybe make them easier to kill? 

with the actual mod, you can easy remove all rift mobs (and items) with your wand.

@ausimusWould you consider:

- Separate adamantine & glimmersteel rod, so we can configure it to cost more than regular ones?  I'd make them cost 1 gold instead of 50 silver.

- Craftable julbord? I'm thinking lots of items, not super easy to make. Bowls, roast hog, fish meals, cutlery, stuff like that?  QL of mats determines QL of julbord, and it is impable and subject to decay.

Edited by Batta

On 7/26/2018 at 2:40 PM, Batta said:

@ausimusWould you consider:

- Separate adamantine & glimmersteel rod, so we can configure it to cost more than regular ones?  I'd make them cost 1 gold instead of 50 silver.

- Craftable julbord? I'm thinking lots of items, not super easy to make. Bowls, roast hog, fish meals, cutlery, stuff like that?  QL of mats determines QL of julbord, and it is impable and subject to decay.

That shouldn't be an issue.

New Mod: White Lists

Restrict who can join your server with White Listing of players by name.

To use:

Install the mod like any other server mod.

(Adding player) Activate a gm wand or ebony wand > right click the wand > click "Add Player to WhiteList". A question will popup asking you to input the players name.

(Removing a player) Same as above just instead click "Remove Player from WhiteList". This question popup will also display the current whitelisted players.

Players cannot connect to your server until they are whitelisted.

If they are removed from the whitelist they will no longer be able to connect.

If a player is removed from the whitelist while online they will be kicked from the server.

Whitelisted names are stored in a plain text file within the jar directory by default.

https://github.com/ausimus/WU-WhiteLists/releases/latest

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ausimus said:

New Mod: White Lists

Restrict who can join your server with White Listing of players by name.

How does this work? Does a player have to log in once, so that their name shows up and then be whitelisted? Or do you whitelist players before the first time they log on?

6 hours ago, Batta said:

How does this work? Does a player have to log in once, so that their name shows up and then be whitelisted? Or do you whitelist players before the first time they log on?

It does not matter if the player has ever connected, you can whitelist any name regardless.

You can whitelist at anytime. If they connect and are not whitelisted it will show in the system tab, and in the GM tab (Will be saved there if needed for later).

6 hours ago, ausimus said:

If they connect and are not whitelisted it will show in the system tab, and in the GM tab

Does this mean that players can connect even if not whitelisted?  I'm confused about what whitelisting does, then...

What happens if a non-whitelisted person tries to join the server for the first time?

2 hours ago, Batta said:

Does this mean that players can connect even if not whitelisted?  I'm confused about what whitelisting does, then...

What happens if a non-whitelisted person tries to join the server for the first time?

They will be kicked, after the gender selection, if its a multi kingdom server they will be kicked after the kingdom selection. Basically when they enter the world they will be kicked if not whitelisted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ausimus said:

They will be kicked, after the gender selection, if its a multi kingdom server they will be kicked after the kingdom selection. Basically when they enter the world they will be kicked if not whitelisted.

Wow, very useful mod!  Thanks for this.

• Like 1

Would it also work if we just added names to the whiteList.txt, one per line, when the server is offline?  For example:  

Batta=true

Then patch in the changes?

20 hours ago, Batta said:

Would it also work if we just added names to the whiteList.txt, one per line, when the server is offline?  For example:  

Batta=true

Then patch in the changes?

Yea you can also do it while the server is online, as its not read all the time only when a player logs in.

• Like 1

Poll Spawner:

Is it possible to set the max number for each rift creature and not have 128 of each type? id love to have 5 warmasters on my small server and maybe 128 beasts with varied numbers of the others.

Thanks,

• Like 1

Anyone else having issues with MoreCraftables?  Seems 1.8 is causing crashes for possibly armor items, but disabling this mod allows server to start.