Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Wurm Online!

The bunny has been dead tired, after the poor Easter bunny massacre of 2016, he’s had to run around the starter deeds single pawedly and hasn’t had the time to hide all the eggs in the grass!
To help him out, we’ve got a code for you all to redeem while he takes a well earned rest in the shade.
To redeem the key, simply type /redeemkey 9VMY486QSC8D-QH84F6O8UMSN in the chat window

Happy Easter!
The Wurm Online team.

TL;DR, we totally didn’t break something this year.

• Like 11

Thank you, Easter Bunny, for my Easter egg - I look forward to seeing what is inside.

*Chants*

Sanctum Peter Cottium
Deus in re unium
hippitus hoppitus Reus Domine

In suus via torreum
Lepus in re sanctum
hippitus hoppitus Reus Domine

[12:16:04] Hoppitus Rex moves in to attack you.

Edited by Mordraug
  • Like 3

Is that what happens when you suck the egg?  You spawn a Unique?  Awesome....

On 16/04/2017 at 2:56 PM, DevBlog said:

To redeem the key, simply type /redeemkey 9VMY486QSC8D-QH84F6O8UMSN in the chat window

Happy Easter!
The Wurm Online team.

TL;DR, we totally didn’t break something this year

So, we have all redeemed our eggs, but no dmg, so no gifts to be had - what gives here ?

No dmg in house on carpet, no dmg on grass outside on deed - how do we get our gifts ?

Baloo it takes time to get 99 dmg on the eggs, then it 'hatches' so to speak, may take a few days , doesn't happen in a few hours - well that's what happened last few Easters

An egg is a decoration it does not pile and decorations don't take damage on deed

2 hours ago, SmeJack said:

An egg is a decoration it does not pile and decorations don't take damage on deed

Still zero damage on mine, when does it pop next Christmas?

They'll be removed from the "no decay" list next update most likely, and thus will decay as normal

• Like 2

What if someone wants to keep theirs around for decoration tho? 

There are collectors..

Any way to keep both parties happy? (eggs being both decoration, and have a way to get it to open..)

Put it in a safe place outside deed (like for instance in a locked cart in your perimiter). That way those who want to collect can collect and those who want it to pop can get it popped - best of both (egg-)worlds...

Would like to get my eggs as decorations also, maybe make a option on the egg to "Decay" or not?

Well, thanks for nothing - my Easter eggs finally yielded 3ql and 16ql salt - bah !

Sign in to follow this