Sign in to follow this  
Wilczan

Option to exclude settlement from Valrei missions

Hello

As in title.

Because:

- deed location would not show up in missions description

- there would be no cut tree missions near deed (I got beutiful tree forest wich took me a lot of time to plant and grow, all cut in one mission)

In before: "Don't want your trees to be cut? Deed it"

• Like 1

why not, question is, since it's an obvious perk, pvp and pve wise, will it be free or a paid for option (akin to the templar or double villagers amount)?

+1 in general... (some people probably have forests that they care for.. prune/harvest/etc.... with the whole bunch of new trees and 'fruits' etc.. I've done a few lemon/apple/birch tree missions.... replanted some, left trees or logs at times.. other times discarded to keep the place somewhat clean.. sometimes with 100(s) of stumps around.. (deity griefing simulator..):wacko::rolleyes::ph34r:

curious about the implementation of this tho.

Why don't they just make it easier to find. It would still have to be challenging but not random.

with this option pretty much everyone would do it unless they have a tree farm specifically for easy lazy missions rendering it pretty much something that doesnt get seen often which would suck, id rather some trees killed than have to kill 200 anacondas instead

im not sure i can agree on the basis that its not even owned land that the trees are on. it also wouldnt change anything if there is another deed close by that doesnt have this, it could still end up with your areas clearcut

Those tree missions could be set to be outside of perimeter, so people could just expand perimeter to preserve what's in it.

+1, I hate the way missions are. I "had" to murder a kind fellow's forest outside. I just kept cutting trees, turning it into logs and left the stumps until i got my 1000 karma. Would be nice if the missions were more environmentally friendly.

bump

Also:

Is there any mechanic that prevents tree mission from happening if there are too many trees on given side of the deed?

Asking, couse I had fir tree forest on my west side, fir trees only (around 100 or so), and it never triggered a mission. On the north side I had few fir trees and many others, and many times mission hit north side.

Only reason why west side was clear-cut, couse there were bugged tree mission on deed nearby and happened that fir tree wanted for mission were on the deed. People were looking for tree and assumed that it is in my forest. If not that, I assume forest would last to this day. That's why I suspect some hidden mechanic for that. Or maybe it was just pure luck?