Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

Map section

I think it's a recent change with dropbox.. (few) week(s) old, I think I had a mail with a warning for public files going somewhere... private or something like that.. 

fun times to fix all links for whoever hosted all that :unsure:

4 hours ago, Finnn said:

I think it's a recent change with dropbox.. (few) week(s) old, I think I had a mail with a warning for public files going somewhere... private or something like that.. 

fun times to fix all links for whoever hosted all that :unsure:

Probably this.

They are essentially removing the public folder from being publically shared and instead the Public folder will work as all other folders do, private.  You'll have to create links to share with others, but the "public lnk shows images in forum" feature is gone.  Onedrive doesn't do it, Mega.nz doesn't, haven't really found one that fulfills this feature.   And I really don't like using imgur or photobucket etc.

Shame on Dropbox.

On 4/14/2017 at 9:52 PM, Nomadikhan said:

Probably this.

They are essentially removing the public folder from being publically shared and instead the Public folder will work as all other folders do, private.  You'll have to create links to share with others, but the "public lnk shows images in forum" feature is gone.  Onedrive doesn't do it, Mega.nz doesn't, haven't really found one that fulfills this feature.   And I really don't like using imgur or photobucket etc.

Shame on Dropbox.

Just curious, what do you have against imgur?