Sign in to follow this  
Killroth

Pottery bricks.

currently pottery bricks require 8 digging actions and one "curing" action to make clay into pottery.

thats a ton of work for 1 wall like 150 digging actions per wall just for the rough clay of bricks.

so 9 times harder than a stone and mortar wall.

and before you say "just get up pottery skill and it will be easier" im not bad at pottery its like 79

its just too time consuming for pottery brick make em like 5kg max (2 kg would be ideal )

get your pottery skill up scrub!

Just kidding, they will be reduced to 5kg in the update.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Retrograde said:

get your pottery skill up scrub!

Just kidding, they will be reduced to 5kg in the update.

5kg?

have you considered how pottery bricks will become the new pvp meta building? cause you can carry so many more repair bricks at 5kg

@Retrograde

Edited by JakeRivers

6 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

5kg?

have you considered how pottery bricks will become the new pvp meta building? cause you can carry so many more repair bricks at 5kg

@Retrograde

RIP

14 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

5kg?

@Retrograde

It's moments like this that make me think pvp is why we can't have nice things...

I see your point, but I can't even have a second dog cuz, you know, pvp... gets old.

Edit:  What about increasing the damage pottery bricks take from the updated siege engines?  Would that help allow destruction faster than repairs, perhaps?  Don't know much about them, just trying to think of a solution that can ease the pvp problem while not just denying the pve preference outright.

Edited by Reylaark
solutionization
  • Like 1

well to be fair there was no way to test how strong they are making these new wall types on the test server, so if pottery is weaker than brick, then it certainly would not become the new meta

@Budda

• Like 1

If it becomes the new 'obvious choice' for pvp, we'll increase damage they take.

32 minutes ago, Budda said:

If it becomes the new 'obvious choice' for pvp, we'll increase damage they take.

are they stronger/weaker? 

I could not bash the walls i made on the test server

6 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

are they stronger/weaker? 

I could not bash the walls i made on the test server

That's a bug, just fixed that thanks.

8 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

5kg?

@Retrograde

last minute patch... 'unable to repair when enemies are in local', barricade and pray:D

r.i.p. meta "pvp-ing"

How much does material quality effect the final quality of the wall? And how much does wall quality effect how much damage it takes from bashing? I believe clay bricks use material ql as their creation ql with pottery skill being the cap.