Sign in to follow this  
Fablecrafter

Settlement Token Inside Caves

Alright, this has irked me, and I know a few others already in the game, but I think it'd be great if we could found a settlement inside a cave/mine, and thus have the settlement token be inside said cave/mine, for underground villages/deeds. As it stands now, we have to not only found them on the surface, after figuring out where we want the deed to be in conjunction with the underground parts, but too also access the token above ground later, which can be quite troublesome if you have your village/deed under a mountain =/

Just figured I'd put up an official suggestion on the matter, as I can't see there being anything truly negative about doing this, aside from maybe coding limitations.

• Like 1

Ahhh, didn't realize there'd be a drawback for it on PvP servers. But I can see the issue there, course, it should be very do-able for them to allow on PvE servers but not on PvP servers, I'd assume anyway.

• Like 1

One problem with this.
Settlment token inside mine would allow you to keep an alt camped in a mine with a dragon and a mailbox.   Fear this would lead to dragons being penned and farmed for eggs again like it was on Pristine when it was easier to pen dragons.
Maybe that wouldn't work.   +1 if it wouldn't.

1 hour ago, Greyfox said:

One problem with this.
Settlment token inside mine would allow you to keep an alt camped in a mine with a dragon and a mailbox.   Fear this would lead to dragons being penned and farmed for eggs again like it was on Pristine when it was easier to pen dragons.
Maybe that wouldn't work.   +1 if it wouldn't.

Already possible if you're thinking with portals. Poor Charcoal.

• Like 1