Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Unique Skull Models

Well, it's cool - I admit - to have dragon skulls on the deed. But after a while, it does get boring. This is certainly not a priority change, but it's one I would love to have.

Of course, we could make the other skulls look just as cool as dragon skulls. Here are some references for ideas (from other games and stuffz). The size of the skulls could be approximately equal to the dragon skulls to make proper decorations.

Like I said, certainly something that isn't immediately necessary but would still be great for the future.

Of course the models below would need some adapting to the actual look of our in-game creatures... for example the "antlers" on the giant.

Forest Giant Skull

giant_skull_wip_2_by_michaelloh.jpg

Kyklops Skull

cyclops-skull_479.jpg

Goblin King Skull

skull.jpg

Troll King Skull

latest?cb=20120715172800

Edited by Yldrania
  • Like 4

obvious +1... give the collectors a reason to collect different skulls models as well and not just different names.

+1 even though I don't have any from previous kills, I'd love to gather a collection of my own some day for display in my castle!

+1

All skulls look the same so it's not as special when you get one.  I was confused why troll skull looks like a dragon skull when I got one straight off the troll.

+1
i have a couple on display, it looks a bit silly, the goblin having the skull of the dragon that's sat next to it.
upon sight, any newbie would be forgiven for thinking that WO is a pre-release game

absolutely +1 a bit strange to have a dragon skuill from a goblin leader...

+1 and also changing skulls to behave like decorations and not go into a generic item pile at 3 or more items on that pile. its slightly annoying.

+1 might put a little bit of value back in the old dust collectors, here's hoping. 

+1

My crypts need more skulls and bones.