Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

Mechants serch system

We have trade chanel we have cheap mails and forum shops.

I think ingame mechants on marketplaces dont work for selling items anymore. Serching tools and items on merchants take alot of time that in the end is just wasted.

We need some system for serching items from all merchants on server or all servers just for locate item we are looking for.

Some kind of list we can filter and locate items or even buy via mail that can be send by trader using cod.

COD from mechant can be higher then normal old 20c?

i would be happy just to filter all merchants items that are in deed i am actualy on (using recruitment board maybe?) just to locate some item i am realy looking for.

• Like 1

Although I agree that this would be nice to have in theory, I know of several people who simply use merchants as storage, with no intention to sell any of their stuff. Some may argue that if they set their prices ridiculously high, that if someone wants it that badly, they can have it for the exorbitant price, but some things people just don't want to part with at all, regardless of the price. 

Perhaps if there were an additional marker or checkbox placed in the system that could mark the items as "not for sale", this would prevent abuse of this system, but as OP, I would have to say no at this time.

I once too made a suggestion that included a search system:

My conclusion was that changing merchants won't be an easy job, but none the less a change that I would really really like to see.