Sign in to follow this  

Sorry to say, those new slate slabs look terrible.

This is what a slate slab should look like.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Horsch said:

CA chat cant be made global for all servers to include epic cluster?

New players need all the help they can get and I think freedom is full with helpfull people. If people abuse the CA help channel just ban em for a day or anything that makes em not abuse it.

I'm next door to Whitby, I'm not sure of the difference between slate and Jet but i know they both look the same as Lordlouis' screenshot. (scroll up same page)
as for past experience (WO), slate slabs were greyer than slate paving and marble slabs were more sickly than marble paving.
I cannot yet account for the now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Saroman said:

That arch is three tiles wide, so a double arch without pillar is possible

This is why we keep this guy around! Never says never! Thank you Saroman

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Not possible, a wall section just missing doesnt exactly make sense, and would mean permissions on that building don't exist.

Well, it would be a bar on top, not just emptiness. And come on, it's just a model, what does it have to do with permissions? The wall would be there, it just wouldn't be connected to the ground, only to other walls. How about a check allowing it to only be built between 2 half-arches?

PS parapets and Malena's suggested walls far outweight any of the textures, if models and textures count toward the same limit (i vote for shredded to be postponed).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LorenaMontana said:

New players need all the help they can get and I think freedom is full with helpfull people. If people abuse the CA help channel just ban em for a day or anything that makes em not abuse it.

Hasn't it been said before that it (ca help) isn't combined over there due to it being a pvp thing to know who's online and where they are? 

Perhaps they're working on a way to hide the names or something. 

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎07 at 7:14 PM, Retrograde said:

caption.png

"It is a monstrous thing, to slay a unicorn. Only one who has nothing to lose, and everything to gain, would commit such a crime." - Firenze, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LorenaMontana said:

Just don't forget the mechanical differences between pve vs pvp, and epic vs freedom.  People will be giving half true answers which could be completely wrong depending who gets the answer.  There could be the most helpful and willing player on freedom that answers someone on epic to the best of their knowledge and they would be right for same cluster, without even knowing they could be completely wrong

Merged epic/freedom ca help isn't really the answer, but global ca helps per kingdom would be a great step

• Like 2

I've been holding off starting any buildings on my new deed for this update, glad to see it's coming sooner then I had thought. Everything looks great :)

Caption: "This is not why Hagrid brought us to the Forbidden Forest!"

I was originally going to say "Shrimpiie strikes again" but it's doubtful anyone other then Shrimpiie would know what I meant by that. If you see this Shrimpiie, I'm Undine in game, incase you were wondering. :P

Edited by Dreasis
  • Like 1

Caption  "Bubba did all he could to make it look like Christmas in hopes that Santa would bring him a new Gauntlet"

Caption "Maybe if I play dead that human in the tin can suit won't suspect that I stole his glove"

22 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Not possible, a wall section just missing doesnt exactly make sense, and would mean permissions on that building don't exist.

Could there really not be some sort of rule check??? That just sounds silly or lazy, one of the two?

Will all existing Stone slab floors be converted to Sandstone slab floors? Doesn't seem right to not convert them, people built Stone Slabs because they liked the texture pattern. Or maybe add a convert tile command for a month that allows the tile to be switched to sand or stone. 

15 hours ago, MrGARY said:

Just don't forget the mechanical differences between pve vs pvp, and epic vs freedom.  People will be giving half true answers which could be completely wrong depending who gets the answer.  There could be the most helpful and willing player on freedom that answers someone on epic to the best of their knowledge and they would be right for same cluster, without even knowing they could be completely wrong

Merged epic/freedom ca help isn't really the answer, but global ca helps per kingdom would be a great step

Like epic is different then freedom now....

All our unique features transferred over to the freedom cluster years ago, besides a shitty curve and ascending to godhood.

I strongly disagree with ur argument here. A bit of help is better then no help at all. Since our cluster is completely dead the last is the case.

* Caption~~   "I thought the update said we could put them on a boat!, Sorry Dude i`m not paying for this Unicorn now."

I got a quick question, what will happen if I have stone slab floors? Will they be removed and replaced with the new sandstone slabs or the new stone slabs? I really like the look of sandstone slabs and I made way too many in my house.. I'd just be very displeased if they were removed.

28 minutes ago, RazedtoThrill said:

I got a quick question, what will happen if I have stone slab floors? Will they be removed and replaced with the new sandstone slabs or the new stone slabs? I really like the look of sandstone slabs and I made way too many in my house.. I'd just be very displeased if they were removed.

Our aim is to have them swap over, it just depends how easily this can be done.

As you can imagine there's a lot of floors out there with this, so we need to make sure it's possible before saying so, but it's definitely our goal

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 0:14 PM, Retrograde said:

the new stone slab floor for houses will have the same grey stone texture as the tile slabs

Any chance stone slabs will get a makeover so they actually match rock tiles? Never quite understood why they look so different; especially when they look so terrible next to rock tiles.

15 hours ago, LorenaMontana said:

Like epic is different then freedom now....

All our unique features transferred over to the freedom cluster years ago, besides a shitty curve and ascending to godhood.

I strongly disagree with ur argument here. A bit of help is better then no help at all. Since our cluster is completely dead the last is the case.

There is a difference between features and actual game mechanics that behave differently in pvp vs pve

Just off the top of my head things like surface mining limits and house/animal permissions, you could have a noob thinking their houses are indestructible and chests/vehicles unable to be picked just by reading what is said to people on freedom because there it would be true, next minute they are rage quitting because their false sense of security just got thrown out the window when some jerk takes everything they own. Some poor sod will probably not understand why they cant interact with their branded horse or why they cant locate it, or this strange piece of drake that they got from a unique hunt suddenly falls on the ground when they log out trying to avoid enemy. Their rift junk isn't working as advertised because on pve it actually does stuff. Their tent doesn't work at all when it works everywhere on freedom.

These are just a few things without even thinking too hard on it, there really is a huge amount of differences in game mechanics that would get confused. The people answering them will not know they are wrong and will have no idea how to respond when they are told its not right because as far as they know the answer is correct.

• Like 1

Around 4,200 4,500 clay for 590 pottery bricks. Quite possibly the most expensive walls in Wurm. I think they look great though. It was just a lot of digging to prepare to make them.

Edited by Audrel