Sign in to follow this  
Beastwarrior

Just cause 3 or Witcher 3 which one to buy?

so i plan to buy any one of these games for ps4 but cant buy 2 together.  they say witcher 3 is best game 100 hours of content lots fun but the witcher 3 is more story based game but i prefer more like open world sandbox fun and just cause 3 is a sandbox games which allows us to do all the things but problem with just cause is lots of people saying its get repetative and boring as its fun for few hours only and then gets boring but i also want a game which gives more hours of fun not just few hours fun and so if anyone played these games which one should i get ?

Witcher 3 just for the sheer breadth of stuff to explore and do, and there's generated miniquests as well, so good luck running out of those. Even the minor stuff shows the attention to detail!

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 2

Witcher 3 was an extremely good game in my view, was addicted till the end.

• Like 1

ok then i will look on withcer 3 but wish it good some sandbox stuff too other than story but thanks for your reply both of you Klaa and Sharkys 

• Like 1

Witcher 3 100x, 

I own it but have not played through it, but you're trying to decide between  an arcade shoot em all versus anintricate
crafted story RPG

Just cause 3

is plagued by fps drops and this solely will ruin any fun since it is an open world.. that kinda revolves around explosions lol.

If anything I'd suggest GTA 5 instead of just cause 3 all together.

Edited by Legios
  • Like 1

but i already got gta 5  bought it on 2013 but its bit boring too. scripted side activites and plus it focus more on multiplayer than single player 

Witcher 3 if you prefer good story, overall immersion and a great world, Just Cause 3 if you just want to relax.

• Like 1

cool wurm developer himself here ( sorry for taking about some other games but i still cant stop playing wurm but its only on pc wish it was on ps4 maybe wurm 2 will come?) and yes witcher 3 best game but would be better if it has something like wurm where we can build buidlings do our own things instead of just missions  but i cant risk buying just cause 3 so many negative reviews i would rather buy withcer 3 

I'd hold off and wait for something better, but you will not go wrong with any of the Witcher games in the mean time hehe, just cause is very arcade and lacks dept in any method while Witcher provides action, open world and deep story. 

And yeah GTA 5 is more of a party game, you will most likely not enjoy it very much single player once the story is done, and pugging every heist or mission in multiplayer is a freaking nightmare, it  honestly drives me crazy the amount of loading the game has.. if loading was not an issue failing missions 100x would not be so bad.. but failing a mission and then going into loading for like 3 whole minutes even on an SSD is just absurd.

Not many new games worthy releasing any time soon imo, but then again I don't even know if you play on PC or console.

Edited by Legios
  • Like 1

i play on console yes not much good only i hear kingdom come delivernce releasing but dont know when it will come out but what you going to wait for?  

witcher 3 all the way. Such a great story line .

• Like 1