Sign in to follow this  
Theodein

leather sword sheath

how do you expect something like this to get implemented when they can't even get bracelets to work?

28 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

how do you expect something like this to get implemented when they can't even get bracelets to work?

We have quivers and backpacks...literally the same game code just change the position and model, what's so hard about it?

36 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

We have quivers and backpacks...literally the same game code just change the position and model, what's so hard about it?

about as hard as making bracelets work I imagine

3 hours ago, Gladiator said:

How many years did we swing swords by holding the blades?

+1

makes no sense to walk around in combat stance all the time... :)

JS

BUMP! +1

Was going to make a new post about it, but see there's already several.

Walking around with sword out all the time is dumb. I could put it in my inventory, but then during combat I've gotta find it and in that time the troll has smashed me to goo ...

Having a sword on your side just looks way better, and gives more for leatherworkers to make!

New gameplay features AND new models - what's not to like??

Agree completely, would much rather have my huge axe or polearm slung across my back as well, still equipped but not in fighting mode. Get sick of seeing weapons sticking out in front of me whatever I'm doing. Don't really see any need for changing anything except the visuals, in use (fighting something) and not in use but still equipped and ready to use. There has to be a fairly simply way to set a trigger for changing the visual.

31 minutes ago, Tilda said:

Agree completely, would much rather have my huge axe or polearm slung across my back as well, still equipped but not in fighting mode. Get sick of seeing weapons sticking out in front of me whatever I'm doing. Don't really see any need for changing anything except the visuals, in use (fighting something) and not in use but still equipped and ready to use. There has to be a fairly simply way to set a trigger for changing the visual.

Agreed!

On 3/6/2018 at 9:49 PM, Xallo said:

I really feel like recurring suggestions should at least get a dev response. :(

Here's mine from over 5 years ago about the same exact subject, with a perhaps mechanic associated with it:

+1  , of course!

Yes please!