Sign in to follow this  
Galigan

Sold - can close

Hello. I've been playing Wurm for 4-5 year now, on and off as most people do :) It's been loads of fun and it's been just as frustrating at times ;)

Going through some rough times at the moment so I've decided to see what my accounts could get and sell out if I find the price worth all the time and effort that has gone into making those characters what they are today.

Please give me some idea of what I should expect to get from characters of this level and feel free to pm me with offers if you like any of them. You can expect them to come butt naked, with not a cent to their name. No premium time or available referrals either.

And here are the characters:

Galigan, a proficient smith, master of blacksmithing and a decent fighter as far as PvE goes:

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Galigan

Malac, a red nosed (not a drunkard) Vynora priest, the very best herb picker, with decent channeling skill and an awesome cook (made plenty of CoC jokes, beware):

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Malac

Zalmo, the tortilla boy. Worshiper and priest of the mighty Nacho, comes with decent channeling but that's about it (a lot younger than his brothers):

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Zalmo

Additional information:

Malac has an affinity for weaponsmithing that can be transfered to Galigan

Also, all 3 characters are of the 'non bugged' variety with the affinity system. You can make food for any affinity for them with Icbash's tool, or I can supply meal recipes for affinities you want on them. His 96 botanizing is no small feat. You can get as much woad at 96+ql as you want (no random ql anymore) and any other herb/spice/you name it at 95+ql. Of note is the fact that herbs are the best Nacho favor ever, getting as much as 12 favor per piece for some and all herbs and spices can be chopped to fuel any priest with favor. Has decent soul depth too and can attach runes with much better chance than your average character. Iirc, has about 50% chance on lower 10's ql runes and about 70% on 20ish ql ones.

Galigan's stone cutting and JS levels let him make runes with a pretty decent chance. No more buying runes for ridiculous amounts of coins. Get a good stone chisel and you'll be making bricks like it's nothing. And you'll be cutting lots of rocks once the new walls go live :D

Zalmo has enough gardening skill to be able to get serious favor from harvesting planters. With 500 planters with rosemary in them, he can get about 4k favor every day with no more than 10 minutes invested (excluding setting up the planters ofc :) )

I'll add more info later if there are requests for it. Can't think of anything else I should mention about them atm.

Edited by Galigan
Additional information

+ 1 For the Vyn priest since it's the best Botanizer in Wurm period with 96 skill. 

Madman.

Bump

Don't be shy people, let me know what you think these guys should go for

I think the crafter could go for 150 to 200.  Sorry but has no med.  And needs lots of fighting skills worked up.  Good body but that's about it.  Priest I say about 150 also.  81 chan.  Is a good start and I like the 75 cooking.  The other I haven't looked at yet

Hi. Thanks for the opinion.It's definetly not making me happy though:P.

That is a low price for what I thought they might get and it's not a price that I would part with my toons for. It may very well be what they are worth with today's market though. Thank you for taking the time to leave a reply :)

More opinions are welcome. Free rare coppers for everyone tha gives me a price for them. Supreme ones for higher prices:rolleyes: (pickup only :P)

What they lack is Meditation. Meditation raises the value of a character by a lot. You probably are comparing yours to others out there but most accounts at your level have high meditation. It's what makes a difference. Timed skills like meditation and lockpicking or hard to level skills like Wesponsmithing and Metallurgy are what people are willing to pay for. I would suggest raising those skills to increase the value of the account.

Crafter seems fair at 200. Vyn priest 150. I think the prior poster is right in track although to I wouldnt price the crafter at less than 200. Skills are no joke.

Edited by Angelklaine

Thank you for the info. Let me know if you're going to come for your coin. Almost qualified for a supreme one there :))

More opinions are apreciated

Angel is on track there I'd say 75ws is a really nice head start on a painful skill but you're lacking some important skills that really get the values up.

Hi Galigan

I have offered a price send me an email

cade.lloyd@yahoo.co.nz

or message IkaDemandred on Discord if you have that way the messages stay active

The characters Galigan and Zalmo are now basically sold to IkaDemandred. Pending confirmation of payment.

Malac is also off the sale list as I decided not to sell it anymore.

Thank you for everyone's interest and input on the matter.

Payment confirmed. Congrats IkaDemandred on your acquisition :)

Topic can now be closed.