Sign in to follow this  
Hammer

WTA Rare Enchanted Battle Sickle

1zganwm.jpg
auction_timer_1491429636.gif
                                                     Starting Bid: 7s - (Which awesome person is going to put down the first bid?)
                                                  Bid Increment: 10c+ - (Raise in bid should be by at least 10 copper each time.)
                                                        Sniper Protection: 1 Hour - (Winner is last person to bid before 1 hour gap after auction ends.)

[01:24:46] A kind of small hand-held scythe with a crescent-moon formed blade. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a lump.

[01:44:22] It is enchanted with Animal's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards animals.

[01:44:22] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [78]

[01:44:22] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [85]

[01:44:22] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [76]

[01:44:22] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [82]

It has served me well. This has been an excellent weapon. I recommend this item as a main weapon or as a relatively cheap weapon for your alt. I have been solo in the woods since 15fs and studded leather with this kind of weapon, and survived 98% of the time. Now I'm over 70 sickle skill and have decided to change to raise another weapon skill. You can see it's 89 quality with no damage. May it serve you well.B)

12s (sorry if it doesn't count due to the sniper protection, just got home from work =/ )

About 40 min left, then sniper protection starts. It means no one can come in at the last second and bid before the timer ends. So when the auction officially ends people can still bid and the winner is the last person to bid before 1 hour passes with no other bids.