Sign in to follow this  
Nadroj

Alcohol and Addiction to show in spell effects

As in title. Both of these are hidden values, alcohol/drunkness is 0-100 and addiction goes to insane highs (you need 10,000 to get alcoholic title)

Neither appear in spell effects and it'd be nice if they did simple as that. Allow people to see how long they have until they're sober again/addiction is gone.

• Like 5

Doctor Odynn highly encourage this feature and/or extensive blood sampling for sciences, titles and uh... alcohol?!

• Like 1

Barely matters as long as alcohol remains horribly bugged.

+1, doesn't even have to be any exact value, could be the "you are feeling tipsy/getting drunk" stuff. Anything would be better than a hidden value. Exact value in spell effects would be nice of course.

Edited by boilingfort

+1

I don't really do anything with brewing/alcohol but anything improves in-game player feedback is good.

• Like 2

+1

until then i'll keep randomly smearing food all over my face. who gives a damn?

On 4/2/2017 at 6:33 PM, Nadroj said:

As in title. Both of these are hidden values, alcohol/drunkness is 0-100 and addiction goes to insane highs (you need 10,000 to get alcoholic title)

We have addiction values too? :rolleyes:

Whichever team member(s) shot down my Wemp Brownie recipe suggestion (which was relatively harmless) should be kicked in the crotch... by a greenish troll. Then by me. You hypocrites. 

26 minutes ago, As_I_Decay said:

We have addiction values too? :rolleyes:

Whichever team member(s) shot down my Wemp Brownie recipe suggestion (which was relatively harmless) should be kicked in the crotch... by a greenish troll. Then by me. You hypocrites. 

Addiction raises when alcohol is between 30 and...70/90 i forget. Basically you have to drink a bunch every 20 mins or so to raise it to 10,000 for the alcoholic title. I got that title...it's ridiculous. Took 8 hours of drinking then i had to leave my account online for about 22 hours to lose the addiction because it nerfs your account xD

Later on i found out you can lose addiction through prayer....oh wurm.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nadroj said:

Addiction raises when alcohol is between 30 and...70/90 i forget. Basically you have to drink a bunch every 20 mins or so to raise it to 10,000 for the alcoholic title. I got that title...it's ridiculous. Took 8 hours of drinking then i had to leave my account online for about 22 hours to lose the addiction because it nerfs your account xD

Later on i found out you can lose addiction through prayer....oh wurm.

It increases by 10 everytime you drink something and your alcohol level is above 20. But once you get over 90 alcohol level you have less than 10% chance to successfully drink it, so basically youll need to stay between 20 and 90. Took me like 6 hours for me to get the title, and I didn't leave my account on to lose addiction so I suffered for a week after.

Sure would be nice if we could see those values ^_^

+1

I have +8 real life hours in of being really really drunk or higher, but still don't have the title.

Bug or is it me?!

Edited by Bittereinder

On 04/04/2017 at 9:54 PM, Martynas5 said:

+1

How much alcohol you have to drink for that title?

There's two titles, one for hitting 100 drunkness and 1 for...iirc 10,000 addiction.

On 4/3/2017 at 1:33 AM, Nadroj said:

Neither appear in spell effects and it'd be nice if they did simple as that. Allow people to see how long they have until they're sober again/addiction is gone.

I'm more concerned that alcoholics turn drunkards by consuming 1 drop of the liquid, thousands of times..

wogic

how do you even get sober tho? afk in a room online for a week?

sounds like a medieval torture/self-inflicted..

I think it took me about 20 hours of leaving my account online doing nothing before it lost addiction when i got the alchy title. 

Would be nice to have known exact numbers....please...

• Like 2

On 4/17/2017 at 3:55 AM, Nadroj said:

I think it took me about 20 hours of leaving my account online doing nothing before it lost addiction when i got the alchy title. 

Would be nice to have known exact numbers....please...

Yep same thing here

Got [Drunkard] and then drank .01 out of onion filled flasks once per minute using wurm assistant timers until I got [Alcoholic], then spent somewhere around 24 hours in-game time spam praying hoping to get the addiction removed, but the chance to lose it on praying is so low that I just lost it naturally over time instead.

Would be nice to see our actual values for alcohol and addiction though because it's all just guess work and estimation atm based on how many times you drank while already having an alcohol level, minus estimated time spent online or something like that

Just give us our stats.

I had to miss PvP when I got the drunkard title too bc I was like sorry guys I can't move lmao 

Edited by Alexgopen
  • Like 1

On 4/3/2017 at 5:39 PM, Darmalus said:

+1

I don't really do anything with brewing/alcohol but anything improves in-game player feedback is good.