Sign in to follow this  
Seriphina

Dyeing colorful carpets please!

On 4/3/2017 at 7:31 PM, As_I_Decay said:

This, in the 3 sizes we currently have.

Basically, keep our current colored carpets and add 3 new types (that would be able to be dyed):
Small white carpet
White carpet
Large white carpet

I like this idea it seems the simplest solution.  +1

• Like 1

Since I had to reinstall wurm my color settings seem to have changed and now my rich red carpets in my archeology display room look more hot pink. What settings effect this I have no clue so please let me make and dye new rugs with the appropriate coloring.

Edited by Katrat
  • Like 1

Really need more fabric items to be dyable, just helps with the personalization.

• Like 2

C'mon devs! quit fussin around with hitched ebony/molten horses getting an infinitesimal (at best) and most likely imaginary speed boost and give us dyeable carpets already!  *snap, snap* Priorities guys... priorities!

• Like 1

NTrdb95.jpeg

Imagine the possibilities if we could only use dye instead of runes. The built-in potential would be inspiring.

• Like 3

I agree... the functionality is already built in.

We just need to be able to dye them with dye. I see absolutely no reason to keep this built-in customization so expensive. It's also very hard to match them.

Also why not add other patterns? It seems to me it's just a matter of texturing an existing mesh. But easiest change - make it dyeable.

• Like 3

It's been a few months, and here we are with barrels of dye but lacking the technology to use it on rugs.

• Like 3

I would go crazy grinding my cloth tailoring on new white rugs just to dye them and improve the appearance of my domain! But alas we can't have dyeable rugs because.....why exactly can't we????

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Seriphina said:

It's been a few months, and here we are with barrels of dye but lacking the technology to use it on rugs.

Or wagons or tents.

Please add rugs to dyeable items.

On 4/2/2017 at 12:06 PM, Seriphina said:

It would be wonderful if the colorful carpets were changed so that we could dye them.

Fifty one and a half long wurm years between the invocation of prophecy that Seriphina spoke and the arrival of its truth!  Her vigil is concluded, her vision complete!

• Like 7

All for this and being able to dye anything really.  We so much need new things to make our world a prettier place.    

• Like 1