Sign in to follow this  
Seriphina

Dyeing colorful carpets please!

On 12/11/2020 at 8:05 PM, Ehizellbob said:

Fwiw these can be coloured using runes now. As can med rugs. And tapestries

Good to know but still would be nice to dye them with custom made dyes. I can craft tons more dye than I can runes atm.

Edited by Katrat
  • Like 2

On 12/11/2020 at 8:05 PM, Ehizellbob said:

Fwiw these can be coloured using runes now. As can med rugs. And tapestries

Yes, but adamantine for a random color rune is a steep price for something so basic. On a colossus or a boat I can see it, but not really on a rug, though yes, it does work.  I would love so much to be able to just dye the rugs for my house in colors of my choosing instead of relying on RNG. 

NJ5D6LT.jpg

• Like 7

Absolutely. Customization of my character and houses are my favourite thing in games, and it shouldn't be too difficult or expensive but more an expression of one's own creativity. Same for wagons, tents, tabards.

• Like 3

Oh FFS, why oh why don't we have this yet? C'mon devs, this would be so much cooler than say, pirate hats, just sayin. and pirate hats are pretty cool

• Like 2

[10:20:20] <Felinas> Why do we not have white dyeable carpets yet

Why don't we?

• Like 5

Know what would be kinda nifty? Dying rugs without runes.

CHOOSING the color...

• Like 2

Bumping this as well because we NEED to be able to dye the carpets to avoid situations like this...

xM9jlMr.jpg

TOO MUCH RED. Pls make these carpets color-strippable with lye, and then dyeable! Please, please, please, please...with a cherry on top.

• Like 2

On 11/12/2021 at 5:06 PM, Bakhita said:

Bumping this as well because we NEED to be able to dye the carpets to avoid situations like this...

xM9jlMr.jpg

TOO MUCH RED. Pls make these carpets color-strippable with lye, and then dyeable! Please, please, please, please...with a cherry on top.

+10 This literally hurts my eyes.  It would be really nice if we could match the bed to a rug so yes I'm an advocate for dying rugs and beds to match. Also I would love a green rug to go in my little green orchard shack. So yes please make a white dyeable rug I just don't see the harm in it and so many people would love it.

Yes! Why isn't this a thing yet? Huh? C'mon, put down the coffee for a sec and concentrate on the decorations. Please.

Rugs can be runed but not dyed? I mean if the code is there and the dyes are there why not just make it happen? Is an easy 100% approval rate, noone is gonna go: oh i liked the rugs like they were :)

• Like 1

nsyyTym.jpeg

If we can do this with books, we should be able to do it with rugs. Please devs. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

• Like 4

++++++1! This soooooo needs to happen! My birthday is coming up! This would be a great present. And I will share with all of Wurm. I'll even share my cake. 

• Like 1

+10

Pretty please!!! with sugar on the top, lots of sugar! Carpets in blossom is so nice!

• Like 2

Right! Gets on box in town square.....

Many of you may have already seen these little gem's on Pristine at Blossom.

Scout Three saw these two rugs in EP3 and moi was SHOCKED!!!!

Please Dev's if this example is already in game and looks amazing could you implement this in a future update as a decor/furniture update?

You would make a lot of Wurmians happy!

PVfOoOf.jpg

yt23KGq.jpg

• Like 3