Sign in to follow this  
Xyp

Mythmoor better than ever!

Server will be back up from maintenance in a few moments.

New mods added: More Potables - Plant Woad, Cocoa Beans, Lingonberry, Mushrooms, Nettles, Nutmeg, Sassafras, or any Flowers in a pottery planter and pick them once per day.
Waxed Food - Preserve food items with beeswax to turn them into permanent decor items

Halloween mobs have been turned on for Northlands and Plains.

Keep your candy, the GM's are considering turn in rewards for candy after halloween.

The server is still alive? I just joined, and I have some questions.... First of all, I can't access to the maps section on your Website,  I get a error page with malware warning and my Pc don't let me see the maps lol. I just can see it with Google. I'm probably not the only one who can't see the maps there and can be a bad thing for someone who look for a new server...

What is the best, Plains or Northlands to start? I'm looking for something with low population, good community, but not next to me lol. I just found the FAQ (https://steamcommunity.com/groups/mythmoor/discussions/8/1741100729967619276/), but where is the new player area? Do we have free food and water like the Adventure mode for new player?

Do I need to pay 10$/month to be able to pay the upkeep of a deed? And what about the decay of our buildings, on or off? And other players can destroy my stuff? I found you on a website with all the active servers, but it don't tell a lot of informations...

Wurm is for me a long term game, I know your online since a very long time. But now, almost 2020, do you think the server will be online for a long time to come?

Edited by Kidnoff

I just spend 2 hours on the modding and nothing work. When I run the Patcher.bat I get : C:\WINDOWS\system32>..\runtime\bin\java -classpath patcher.jar;javassist.jar org.gotti.wurmunlimited.patcher.PatchClientJar   ----  Can't find path

I need to search all over the Internet to get some information,  we have almost no information and really bad modding tools for this game. It said to download the Modloader and uncheck ESP and launch Patcher.bat (all in admin), but nothing work after that. I already mod a lot of games (manual, not only with Nexus and Workshop) and I never see something like that.

A modding tutorial with the Modloader, that's a other thing missing on the Website (or Steam forum). For now I will continue without mods, but I'm scared to advance and lost all my progress. My stats and progression are probably on the server and not on my Pc, but I don't have any account... I just choose a nickname on the launcher, I don't understand how it works. The server just recognize my nickname? So, I can write yours and play with your game? Or maybe it's linked with my Steam account. So I can't create a second character in the same server?

1 hour ago, Kidnoff said:

I just spend 2 hours on the modding and nothing work. When I run the Patcher.bat I get : C:\WINDOWS\system32>..\runtime\bin\java -classpath patcher.jar;javassist.jar org.gotti.wurmunlimited.patcher.PatchClientJar   ----  Can't find path

I need to search all over the Internet to get some information,  we have almost no information and really bad modding tools for this game. It said to download the Modloader and uncheck ESP and launch Patcher.bat (all in admin), but nothing work after that. I already mod a lot of games (manual, not only with Nexus and Workshop) and I never see something like that.

A modding tutorial with the Modloader, that's a other thing missing on the Website (or Steam forum). For now I will continue without mods, but I'm scared to advance and lost all my progress. My stats and progression are probably on the server and not on my Pc, but I don't have any account... I just choose a nickname on the launcher, I don't understand how it works. The server just recognize my nickname? So, I can write yours and play with your game? Or maybe it's linked with my Steam account. So I can't create a second character in the same server?

Not much of this is related to the Mythmoor server. Installing client mods is a simple process check out my youtube video on how to install modlauncher and any client mod you want. What mods Mythmoor allows should be on their website or forums or some sort of content:

Thank you, but I already saw this video. All I did is correct, I took the modlauncher of this server with the correct mods (just need to uncheck ESP). But I don't have the 'Client is now Patched' when I launch Patcher.bat. I'm on Win10 with a 64 bit OS .

And no, the list of mods are not on their website, even on the Steam forum, you can't find it with the search tool. I just got it in the FAQ with my old friend Google. It's very poorly organized for a such old and popular server.

Heres the link of the modlauncher of the server https://github.com/Jubaroo/ClientModloaderInstaller/releases/tag/0.10

I think it's maybe outdated, I should try to download the original modlauncher from 'Ago' and take all the mods manual...

Ok I install all by myself manually (like you did in your video). And it works perfectly!! I assume the Modloader from the link in the FAQ is outdated.

Thank you for your time

Mythmoor is still up and running strong.. still fun.. and still the best WU server.

So, why are you still not playing?

Seriously, come on over and try a great WU experience!

Edited by Eyesgood
  • Like 1

If anybody is interested in joining this server I can recruit you and / or help you get started or help find somebody else that might.

Well I feel like I could say some things about Mythmoor. First of all, probably best and most kind community I've ever played in my life. And I'm not talking about Wurm individually. In my almost 15 years of multiplayer gaming this is by far best community. Server is stable, reliable and functioning. To rush with help there is not only GM exclusive "function". Lot's of veterans are ready to just drop everything they do to just pull You out from sh*t You just stepped in (example: me XD).

You have three awesome maps to choose from: Prime which is starter map for everyone, You may choose to stay there and enjoy Your life in peace, You may want to teleport or sail to Northalnds, newest of the maps and got kicked by life in the stomach or go to Plains as I did and enjoy the living hell everywhere You go ❤️ It's actually awesome to just randomly get hugged by a vampire out of nowhere...

Community is active, if You have questions You don't need to wait for a GM to enlighten You, the answer will be ready probably within a seconds or minutes >...<

Maybe that post will be read by a newcomer or a veteran that just looks for peaceful relaxation but if it does, I assure You... You will HAVE FUN here

Sagan out o7

Are there any crafting mods? like, custom wagons, tabards, rugs, tapestries etc?

Look interesting, been trying to find a spot for myself. By judging the map, look pretty full. Curious are those deeds free upkeep? I certainly hope not, cause can flood the entire map :( sorry i couldnt find much details about this server.