Sign in to follow this  
Xyp

Mythmoor better than ever!

Oh darn, I missed my chance!

Free bump for an awesome server thou :)

Note we do understand out of the ordinary circumstances. However if you have such a situation your ticket will only be handled by me and may take longer to process. I am just trying to take some pressure off in game staff over things that should already be handled.

Let the demolition begin, the Moor's Rest rebuild is under way! Man it looks strange.

Updated all maps with a new version of the mapviewer, no more weird black tiles.

• Like 1

I see population on the server page, but am unable to log in.  It says "Connection denied: <The server is currently not available.  Please try later>"  I've tried several times over the past several days.

I am online, have been for like 3 days lol. Sorry you are having connection trouble but it is not the server itself sadly (sad because then I could do something for you). It must be a node along the way.

Treasure chests have been disabled on Prime.

Anyone caught using the ESP mod may now have negative action taken against there account. This is a decision based on reaction of the majority of the community. ESP  mod will no longer be allowed, anyone caught using it will have to deal with GM punishment.

Just a maintenance restart today and to finish installing kyta and septim as player gods. Note that by Monday I need all kingdom wagons that are not the default freedom wagons to be empties on Northlands. I found the issue with the swapping when moving kingdom items to and from northlands but the fix may destroy or change existing items there. As such, need all wagons emptied and unhitched to prevent the further loss of items. Thank you.

• Like 1

Tomorrow morning, power permitting, I will be moving the starting location to the new Moor's Rest which is now open for business. While doing that I will also be suspending deed upkeep until this storm mess is settled, too many people out of power and worse. Wan't to protect players deeds while they are not able to get online. Thank you.

Please be aware that deed upkeep will be turned back on early next week. Monday or Tuesday (likely when update from beta to live of the new patch). Thank you.

We will be updating to the beta as soon as server is back up, please grab the beta client so we can make sure everything is working properly and get a jump on client issues this morning. Thanks!

Maintenance complete and servers begginging restart. Deed upkeep has been re enabled, please pay your taxes!

• Like 1

Maintenance is complete and the taxidermy mod by bdew is in. A few adjustments needed to be made to work with our set up. Mod is beautiful as is, just needed to tweak it for us. Updated Agos modloader as well, some of the new features of it were needed for taxidermy. Happy Mythmooring!

• Like 1

Nice chose :) +62 players  cheated

sEQuaFb.png

Yep, you say me: we got cluster and this show all players on cluster, but no, it's real online players :)

I decided to step back into Wurm Unlimited about six weeks ago, and chose to play on Mythmoor.  The server is typically second place in the numbers on the launcher, but I remembered visiting before and how nice the experience was.  I had no idea the server was as active as it is.  Multiple devs are on every day and during the holidays there were hunts, giveaways, and all sorts of fun.  Yesterday, I participated in a dragon hunt that saw a few dozen players work together to finally drop a notorious named dragon that had been  spawned by the devs.   The mods on the server are well-chosen.  Statuette quality actually matters when casting spells.  Mail is free.  Animals can be tokened any time, any place for free.  Kills drop coin -- all the great mods that make the game fun.  PVP is limited to a no-building, central square on one of the maps, where the Hota also takes place.  I wanted to dive into a server that had an economy, and I all I can say is, I am surprised how active the market is.  I sell items every week and the Trade channel is always buzzing with activity.  Simply stated, Mythmoor has definitely scratched my WU itch and I highly recommend anyone who wants to enjoy WU without worrying about the devs shutting down the server (Mythmoor is one of the oldest), to come on over!  You won't be disappointed!

There seems to be a problem with the server showing up on the internet list for some reason. If you have trouble finding the server in the internet list, connect by ip with 54.39.28.49 port 3724. It is still showing up in history fine when history is not randomly nuked for no reason. Sorry for any trouble I am investigating the issue.

Ok we are on the internet list again. Not sure what happened but I restarted the servers, and just in case changed the name (dropped the server info in brackets) and we are on the internet list again.

Server is updated to 1.9, a new channel in our discord has been created for reporting bugs with the update, please let us know all bugs so we can work on squashing them.

Sorry for the delay as some of you know I was hospitalized for the last couple of weeks. My choice was die or update the server, so I chose to delay the update lol. 

More additions and changes will be coming quickly, however today's focus is just to get the server updated to the latest version, thank you all for your patience.

All player gods have been set to neutral alignment due to a bug making negative gods that were not hate gods gain positive alignment on prayers and actions, this was causing the gods to drop people. I manually adjusted all player gods to neutral, this will allow you to go either way with your alignment without fear of losing the god. Sorry for any trouble.

Maintenance is done, some adjustments were made to what enchants can stack with each other, some adjustments were made to difficulty of spells and cool down timers.

Some adjustments were made behind the scenes to help lag on prime. Note prime is a login server and has extra things going on. It is highly recommended once you get established with your character and able to handle more fighting on your own to move to Northlands or Plains for general play and building as they will generally be less lag intensive.

We found the source of the lag late last night and nuked it, turned off the monitors during todays restart, also added a new command /location for those of you who don't use client mods and would like to know your coordinates on the map.

Servers should be back online in 15 minutes.

Eastern bunny spawns have been turned off. The bunnies that exist will still roam the servers until they are dead or the 14th when they will be removed. Mordenkainen is a new player god, welcome, he was given the Peaceforgiven slot however you should test to make sure all the powers are correctly moved and have not changed. Jewelry enchants have been increased in difficulty to 90, cooldown timer removed from Quary. Efficiency difficulty has been lowerd to 85 and its cooldown also lowered to 10 minutes.

Finishing up work on some new creatures to unleash, first ones out will be on the weaker to troll scale. Maybe some other things to release with it if I get them all tested and debugged well. Downtime will be either Sunday or Monday depending on finishing testing.

Added new information and staff list tabs on login, these will be updated from time to time, the information tab is really basic at this point.

Added new creatures that will be wandering northlands and plains. They will not be appearing on Prime outside an event. Valrei creatures and rift creatures will no longer spawn on Prime, however the living ones will remain till they die of old age or are killed. You can still token and bring dominated/zombie ones back with you (though I am not sure the effects of server crossing with a zombie).

Prime has had it's aggressive creature count reduced, this is to make it a little more friendly for new players to get a foothold.

Overall creature count of Prime only has been reduced by 25%, just to help compensate for the extra lag a log in server has.

Merchants can now hold up to 100 items, this should encourage traders to use less merchants, or at the least help them keep merchants stocked with goods.

You should now be able to craft and wear other kingdom tabbards. Testing needed.

Delivery and Buyer contracts will be on the shades soon, after some testing. These should allow players to pack heavy items into a contract and sell them on merchants, for example you could now sell carts on merchants. Buyer contracts will allow  you to set up a merchant that buys items from players, need random people to sell you bricks, here ya go! Note these need testing before contracts will be available.

Upgraded starter gear to 70ql and added mallet, to help new players get established.

Something that has been requested a lot is now in,  you will figure it out.

You can now vote for the server every day and get a reward. Vote link should show up in the information tab that is new when you log in. You get 10 copper each day you vote and claim your reward. If you do this every day that is 3 silver a month just for voting, pay for your deed! After you have voted use the command /vote in game to have your reward added to your bank.

Unique Champion Troll King hunt Friday June 14th at 5pm EDT hosted by Septim.

Unique training event for all players to learn how to do a proper unique fight hosted by GM Lolth at 6pm EDT on Saturday June 15th.

Server should be back from maintenance within 10 minutes. Adjusted the staff list, added maps to the information tab, updated discord should now correctly show which map rumors are for instead of new and ocrea, and the jumble up of server map packs when changing maps should now work correctly and stop giving errors (I hope).

Screenshot from the last wish or wizkill event:

wlGhxjE.png

• Like 1