Sign in to follow this  
joedobo

Moonshine, the wonder liquor.

In case folks haven't figured it out yet, foods/drinks that have more ingredients and more stages give longer affinites. I think it also helps ccfp but modded ccfp out of my WU game.

Here is a GM examine line for 10g of Moonshine I made (note that ccfp values are strange because I modded that system):

[14:08:09] If you can still see after drinking this, you didn't drink enough. It is hot. It can not be improved. This has a very low nutrition value. Created on Luck day, week 2 of the White Shark starfall, 980. (testers only: Calories:312.59, Carbs:0.0, Fats:312.59, Proteins:0.0, Bonus:7, Nutrition:10%, Recipe:moonshine (1426), Stages:15, Ingredients:32.)

Drinking just 0.01kg gives more then 1h affinity time.

If you cooked with this liquor it would pass those stage and ingredient counts onto, and in-addition to the other ingredients, the cooked food. This would give a huge affinity timer boost to the food.

How did I get so many stages and Ingredients?

1. put one of each grain in a cauldron.

2. get 3 of each of the 10 veggies.

3. mash and chop them up so you have at least 1 chopped and 1 mashed for each veggie.

4. fry (cook in fry pan), roast (cook in roasting dish), fire roast (cook in campfire, no container) the veggies so you have one of each veggie at the three stages. It doesn't matter where the chopped or mashed goes.

5. put all that goobly gook in the cauldron + a sugar + some water and cook!

I haven't experimented with trying to mix up affinity by changing ingredients in WU. Although, when I was playing WO a couple months back it didn't work.

17 minutes ago, bigsteve said:

Coolioz.

IIs there still no Copper still for distilling?

hu? my Ocrea default creative server has copper veins. I mined them (and iron veins), smelted, and used crafting to make the still.