Sign in to follow this  
Friya

[Released] Vampires and Slayers (a bit of PvP on PvE); server mod

I'm pretty sure I've said it before somewhere (ok I'm not entirely sure - since I didn't see it in the comments) Becoming a half-vamp should probably not have the 35 FS Required yet - that should probably wait till becoming a "full" vampire. The reasoning I'm having is they aren't "entirely" PvP Yet - so they have no need to require such strength; plus it would create opportunities for more players to be (and stay) half-vamp creating more "difficulty" in identifying their target for the slayers. Just my 2i - but I thought I'd put it past you.

Ok @Friya - I'm not sure if this counts as a bug but...The Altar of Souls isn't showing it's dynamic descriptive text (for example, it doesn't show how much "power" is left when sacrificing corpses). Could you look into the problem for me?

Ok @Friya - new critical bug in 1.8.0.0 server with Vampires; I've determined that enabling this mod on a 1.8.0.0 beta server causes the server to crash as soon as you start an offline server - i haven't tested online servers but I never play that way either so...anyway I've had to disable the mod until this can be fixed. Loottables can be enabled -- but as soon as i enable the vampires mod it crashes right after i hit "Start an Offline Server".

Fixed to work with 1.8.* (use link in original post).

I realize I may have some unanswered questions and such in this thread, unfortunately real life is rather difficult at the moment so I have just fixed critical issues.

In general, it's best to simply check http://filterbubbles.com for updates as I am more likely to just upload a new release there than post here at the moment.

• Like 1

Is this working with the new Version?

Eject

19 hours ago, Eject said:

Is this working with the new Version?

Eject

Don't believe so - had to manually edit my SQL database to delete the vampire skills to get my server working again :(

On 9/19/2018 at 7:28 AM, Friya said:

Fixed to work with 1.8.* (use link in original post).

I realize I may have some unanswered questions and such in this thread, unfortunately real life is rather difficult at the moment so I have just fixed critical issues.

In general, it's best to simply check http://filterbubbles.com for updates as I am more likely to just upload a new release there than post here at the moment.

filterbubbles website is no longer responding, the website seems to have transferred hands and/or been put to a different use, regardless the vampire/slayer mod link doesn't work.