Sign in to follow this  
Seriphina

Harvestable Lavender

I love the low lavender hedge, but I really wish it were harvestable.  Instead of relying only on the bushes which are notoriously prolific, can tweaks be made to the scripting to make it act more like a trellis than just a passable fence?  Or can we have some sort of lavender planter that allows us to harvest instead?

maxresdefault_zpsiqrhv223.jpg

Edited by Seriphina
  • Like 1

The bushes themselves are harvestable in week 2 of Bear's starfall. And I personally don't think lavender belongs on a trellis, because it's not a flower that grows on a vine. Unless I'm wrong, idk. I'm no gardening expert.

Planters, though.. I could get on board with planters for all bushes. Would make for nice house plants.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Joelle said:

The bushes themselves are harvestable in week 2 of Bear's starfall. And I personally don't think lavender belongs on a trellis, because it's not a flower that grows on a vine. Unless I'm wrong, idk. I'm no gardening expert.

Planters, though.. I could get on board with planters for all bushes. Would make for nice house plants.

I wasn't suggesting it BE a trellis, but to function like the harvestable trellis we have (hops, grapes, roses). We have the lavender hedge low fence already in the game:

ejyo34.png

I'm hoping the developers can simply change this fence to be harvestable.

ETA: Do love the all bushes as planters.  Never enough decor items.

Edited by Seriphina
  • Like 1

If we can do it with trellises, why not with the hedges?

+2.7