Sign in to follow this  
icbash

Wurm Cooking Icbash's Madness Tool. NOW Implemented with KaztheGreat Web-hosting

The Webpage is LIve.. With alot of work from KaztheGreat. We give you www.wurmfood.com

Web page  may be little behind the database part. but that will be fixed soon.

(spreadsheet will be keep updated and working for all thows that want to use it till everything on webpage then i may turn it off if no one is useing it)

Some of your may have seen i made a meal maker spreadsheet. i feel at this time. i should post it here so more can use it and injoy wurm cooking.   i made a small be ez tutorial inside the spreadsheet to help people along.

Hope you all Injoy it feed back welcome

Beta... Use at your Own risk... hehe

Link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tg4xSuhSRCgB96lpm1QDh3IQlQv51EKdU5-VR_ffjc4/edit?usp=sharing

This sheet is the one i am actively updating it can be wrong or even broken your more then welcome to check it out. added a lot more things to it.  A lot of Untested things.. All Untested  things are know labeled with zItemName

Old outdated

Comment always welcome. errors and prob Welcome to

Want Put a Huge Shout Out and Thanks to
                                                                    Stanlee

Galatyn

Others that want to remain nameless

Icbash.

Edited by icbash
updated link
  • Like 18

Very nice!  Is there a tool somewhere to see what affinities a particular character can't get?

1 hour ago, Wonka said:

Very nice!  Is there a tool somewhere to see what affinities a particular character can't get?

https://trewq.pl/wurm/mealcheck/

good tool  im not the maker.

Sometimes the meal you got in your Setup Box  a broken toon may throw it off to the broken box left or right side

Broken toons really hard to deal with with out making way overly complcated

Edited by icbash
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rocky said:

What is a broken toon?

well some toons got there player id number in just the right order that it mess's up the cooking code making it so they can never get some affintys

Unfortunately, you're bugged - you can't get 20 out of 138 skills. Here are the skills you can't get:

Damn, will this be fixed???

2 hours ago, Rocky said:

Unfortunately, you're bugged - you can't get 20 out of 138 skills. Here are the skills you can't get:

Damn, will this be fixed???

im told they are working on this not sure how close to done they are

• Like 1

i would have to do testing  biggest thing  they got a unseen fresh marker on them. not sure when it go's away i think when they take damage or when they crated. each fish type will have its own id  plus dif cuts should mod it the same as normal meat.. alot of the old stuff harder to figure out  but it is all do able

Edited by icbash
did not mean to hit post yet

I'm working on a rework with custom prep menu's adding fish.  list all all the things ya can do to fish would be nice

ty Icbash you are generous for sharing this! I am bugged :( 

Any chance of getting beverages added? Not sure if they work the same way.

they work same way its about getting the number right. after i get new spreadsheet up and running.ill be able to add the rest of stuff.  it be alot ezer for people making alot more user friendly. wish i could get a web programmer  to help me set it up on web page

• Like 2

Seems Dairy food making and Polearms don't work in the sheet , for me it says "dairy food maiking" and "Poleares". 

3 minutes ago, elentari said:

Seems Dairy food making and Polearms don't work in the sheet , for me it says "dairy food maiking" and "Poleares". 

may i ask what u used to make the food?

its more when you select them you get errors in the sheet itself

dub post

Edited by icbash

Fixed was a typo Updated ya gota re get the spreedsheet. Know  to fix the re downloading part. :)

Beta Auto updates from another sheet.

Edited by icbash
fixed

beta coming along nice. doing reports like this help alot lets me know where i need to look. iwbuBjN.png

Biggest thing make sure your containers are set right.set ya goal what you really got. vs what it told you. helps me a lot tracking down the prob. beta is open to all the database inside it auto updates when i update myn. so you only gotta re-download if i have to change something big in the math. im working with someone to bring this to a webpage. or would love to be able to get it into a addon for wurm Assistant.

• Like 2

Your tool is awesome and I want to thank you for putting so much time and effort into this project. It's undoubtedly one of the most useful tools for Wurm and I hope you continue to update it until it's complete. I have a request, and that is for oils and seed values to be added. A lot of recipes use oils and I was hoping to start using seeds in my recipes for extra CCFP--I'm probably not the only one. If I can do something to help in the game (like sending you ingredients) just send me a pm. I'm on Yekrut most of the time. Thanks!

30 minutes ago, Hammer said:

Your tool is awesome and I want to thank you for putting so much time and effort into this project. It's undoubtedly one of the most useful tools for Wurm and I hope you continue to update it until it's complete. I have a request, and that is for oils and seed values to be added. A lot of recipes use oils and I was hoping to start using seeds in my recipes for extra CCFP--I'm probably not the only one. If I can do something to help in the game (like sending you ingredients) just send me a pm. I'm on Yekrut most of the time. Thanks!

Pmed ya on alt : if you could post a list of the seeds ya want added  and maybe 1 meal. ill see what i can do oils ill need to know all the dif kinds that can be made. not sure if each own will change things or if they all have same ID

Webpage coming along great. trying to get up to the point of spreedsheet befor release.

Gota love friends that know how to code. and  own web sever's. its all about geting them to understand the code i got and so they can change the formate

I believe water should have a value of +6. Great tool :D

2 minutes ago, Korhaka said:

I believe water should have a value of +6. Great tool :D

can i have recipe with water in it i can test?

Any chopped herbs + water, in oven/fire and a bowl/cauldron, optional to add any number of sugar/honey/maple syrup and milk/lemon juice