Sign in to follow this  
happyh7

WTS skillers CoC 90-100+ New stock Juli 29th!

I'll take the 2 rakes : 90 coc and 91 coc

CoD to Cambriaa

[00:10:22] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thank you!

Hi, I'd like to buy a skilled grooming brush and skiller scissors , something that will come to a bit under 2s please

COD to Slowmo

thank you

[08:02:34] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks!

[23:44:22] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks!

send the 2x c91 steel 1.xx ql shovels to Jaz please

Edited by Jaz

[01:49:44] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks!

[04:42:53] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks!

Send the c90 small anvil to Zaj please, thanks!

[16:06:17] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thank you!

[20:35:59] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

and

[20:36:43] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thank you both!

Large order, Had it in my hands in minutes. Fantastic service.

• Like 1

[18:08:42] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks!

[21:03:48] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thank you!

hello,
My name is Jessemason. i have just come back to wurm after a 3 year break and i had logged in to find out that all of my gear was stollen by my old deed owner, whom was aware of my break and had other ways of getting ahold of me. but i have just created a new deed (Helm's Deep r18 IGM) and i have been buing mats to get on my feet. i have a new noob tooon and was looking to get an entire skilling tool set for him. could you possibly make up a list of all tools i would need and give me a price for them all? MaCoofer said to go to you for my tool needs. i would greatly appreciate it if you could make up this list for me. thank you.