Sign in to follow this  
Erevorn

WTS Deed - Pizza Emporium - T15 Xanadu

Deed disbanded due to lack of interest.

Please PM offers.

The deed will be emptied for the most part by the time I leave but some items will stay.

There are no mines that I opened up but there is a small mountain next to the deed.

About 50 tiles away from water.

Located in T15 Xanadu, pretty remote.

Among others you get a wagon, large cart, over 500 pottery planters in racks and plenty of cooking ingredients!

28.03.2017 - 7p.m. CET -The settlement has 4 silver, 46 copper and 13 iron in its coffers.

The monthly cost is 1 silver, 9 copper and 20 iron.

The tile per creature ratio of this deed is 26.0. Optimal is 15.0 or more.This is a good figure.

The size of Pizza Emporium is 26 by 21.

PM or /tell Erevorn in-game in case of questions.

Pictures:

Spoiler

kbIy0Wa.jpg

2sCeloG.jpg

9vosQxX.jpg

ON7j11r.jpg

oyPkBvr.jpg

Edited by Erevorn

I don't say this too often but I don't think you can expect too much for this deed. It is a nice spot for sure, but that alone doesn't account for a deed sale. The value of your place is determined by effort put into it, the amount of completed buildings and deed areas, practicality of your deed (for example ore veins, sea access, hunting grounds, etc.) and inventory (for example bulk materials, animals, furniture, etc.). Looking at your place, it is very basic. A wooden meadow, some fields, and (as far as I can see) one wooden house. Based on this I can't say that I personally would buy the place, because it would be the exact same as starting a deed from scratch - perhaps even more work if I have to remove fencing. 

If you're looking for a successful sale of 20 euros or more, I recommend planning something for your deed and creating some additional buildings, maybe putting a little bit of effort into a mine and furnishing your place a little, then I'm sure you'll find a buyer. 

• Like 1

I was thinking more of around 10-15 silver coins actually, no longer want to sell it for real life currency. The ones that are interested get to know what will stay on-deed once I clean up the stuff I need and it's not too much but not bad at all. Plenty of foodstuffs and ingredients most of all. It's a functional deed with plenty of farmspace, animal space and forestry space. It wasn't made to please eyes :) (it's still nice though).

EDIT: Added a small info on what's left on-deed.

Edited by Erevorn

Seeing as this deed has been disbanded, I figure this topic can be closed.

Edited by Yldrania