Sign in to follow this  
DiWorm

Searching for Bounty Mod

Hello!

On one server I saw mod, who pay players bounty for mining, paving and other. On forum I can find only mod who pay bounty only for killing mobs. Can anyone help to find subj?

I'd suggest asking the owner of the server you saw this on if they are willing to share it. But it is not a public released mod. I've seen bounties for killing or burying but not other actions. What server was it btw?

On 30.03.2017 at 10:01 AM, Iberis said:

I'd suggest asking the owner of the server you saw this on if they are willing to share it. But it is not a public released mod. I've seen bounties for killing or burying but not other actions. What server was it btw?

I found it here: https://wurm-unlimited.com/server/28/ 

Bounty for burying corpses.
Bounty for killing monsters.
People receive coins for highway building. (1s per 20 tiles)
People receive coins for building a guard tower. (5s per tower)

Good luck with ask them. I playing there, and they wont share theirs mods. Almost all theirs mods have they made by theirsselfs. 

9 hours ago, DiWorm said:

You do not get a bounty reward for building roads and guard towers on this server.  You submit a post on their web site, and a GM will review what you've built and give you the coins personally.  This is not part of any bounty mod.

1 hour ago, Ricowan said:

You do not get a bounty reward for building roads and guard towers on this server.  You submit a post on their web site, and a GM will review what you've built and give you the coins personally.  This is not part of any bounty mod.

Exactly

Okay, then I need to code it for me. But, argh... I have java:) 

Close topic please.