Sign in to follow this  
Galatyn

Easy process to make affinity food

Huge update coming adding the rest of the stuff. i still gotta test fish. that may be fun..

• Like 1

Fixed two errors on my On coding

to Update your will have to recopy it to your own spreedsheet

Edited by icbash

Broken people still throwing monkey wrench into the mix working on that and huge item update

@Galatyn Thanks for starting this thread and making this knowledge public.

@icbash   Great work with the spreadsheet.

One thing I am missing is that you don't cater for multiple meats in one meal.

From what I have seen it seems like if you use additional meat(s) as an ingredient(s) you also factor in the offset.

20 hours ago, KillerSpike said:

@Galatyn Thanks for starting this thread and making this knowledge public.

@icbash   Great work with the spreadsheet.

One thing I am missing is that you don't cater for multiple meats in one meal.

From what I have seen it seems like if you use additional meat(s) as an ingredient(s) you also factor in the offset.

ya thinking of adding 5 raw inputs for premade stuff  just gota us id  for premade out of the id  thats allready in there .. alot of people useing it i can tell little to no feed back. if x is broken or  works great  or so on so limited to me and few othere testing

Nice job with the spreadsheet thanks for sharing!

2 hours ago, icbash said:

ya thinking of adding 5 raw inputs for premade stuff  just gota us id  for premade out of the id  thats allready in there .. alot of people useing it i can tell little to no feed back. if x is broken or  works great  or so on so limited to me and few othere testing

@icbash

I am all up for helping with the testing and I am sure many others are too. Just give me some hints as what specifically you need tested and need feedback on.

So far I have tested the spreadsheet as of the latest one with the tutorial in it. Could not find any bugs. One of my toons are "bugged" but he is not at home and it is difficult to

test on him but I will try my best to play around with his results a bit to see if I can find a way to "debug" him over the weekend.

What I still missing the intended purpose of the 2nd page. How is that useful? I think I have sort of figure it out but if you can give some explanation on it

without me doing to much speculation.

If you and the other contributors in this tread is ok with it and once we have all (most) of the mechanics figured out nicely I am considering writing an app for it.

I need to brush up my android dev skills a but and this seems like the perfect candidate app to do so.

• Like 2

Nice work on that guys, i had something similar started (you are saving me time :p) but the bugged chars and missing affinities screwed the whole thing for me.

8 hours ago, KillerSpike said:

@icbash

I am all up for helping with the testing and I am sure many others are too. Just give me some hints as what specifically you need tested and need feedback on.

So far I have tested the spreadsheet as of the latest one with the tutorial in it. Could not find any bugs. One of my toons are "bugged" but he is not at home and it is difficult to

test on him but I will try my best to play around with his results a bit to see if I can find a way to "debug" him over the weekend.

What I still missing the intended purpose of the 2nd page. How is that useful? I think I have sort of figure it out but if you can give some explanation on it

without me doing to much speculation.

If you and the other contributors in this tread is ok with it and once we have all (most) of the mechanics figured out nicely I am considering writing an app for it.

I need to brush up my android dev skills a but and this seems like the perfect candidate app to do so.

its just math for the must part and a data base. i need to rework database little bit.{when i made it i messed up and off set everything by 12. from that it really needs to be . but because i did this for all of them it still works.}

page 2 is if player one gets this player Two will get that(none broken toons only)

its alot older before i knew how to make drop downs. ill be remaking it alot more user friendly. in time.( i"m still really new to coding and  spreadsheet coding)

for people that are not broke ( go here to check ) i need to know if its ever wrong and if so what you got in the meal and double check for user error.

Hi,

Thanks for this great work.

Did try it out with 2 alt's.

For the unbugged alt it works perfect.

For my second bugged alt it does now work out (got huge axe instead of cooking).

Seems to me that i need to use modula 118 instead of 138 for my bugged alt (he has only 118).

Edited by Faldor

On 4/1/2017 at 5:38 AM, Faldor said:

Hi,

Thanks for this great work.

Did try it out with 2 alt's.

For the unbugged alt it works perfect.

For my second bugged alt it does now work out (got huge axe instead of cooking).

Seems to me that i need to use modula 118 instead of 138 for my bugged alt (he has only 118).

the off set 20's not showing it in broken toons ? showing the right thing?

well, this spreadsheet thing is only working part of the time

super simple meals - all ok

more complicated meals - first it lacks ingredients and second, even if you use the list of ingreds it wont give you the correct affinity

my example - beef, whole+lettuce, whole in frying pan in normal oven = paving

if i want staff, I found oven+pottery bowl+rye bread, whole+roasted cucumber+chopped carrot+whole oat - that should have given me staff. It instead gave me traps....

Also checked, and my char isnt bugged

Any suggestions?

I was wondering how I could add mats to the list, I like to fish and now i'm out of roaches lol.

On 3/25/2017 at 2:39 AM, Galatyn said:

This only works for avatars that are not considered "bugged".  The following site provides more information on bugged avatars.

https://trewq.pl/wurm/mealcheck/

Reveal hidden contents
0 mind
1 body
2 soul
3 body control
4 body stamina
5 body strength
6 mind logic
7 mind speed
8 soul depth
9 soul strength
10 Swords
11 Axes
12 Knives
13 Mauls
14 Clubs
15 Hammers
16 Archery
17 Polearms
18 Tailoring
19 Cooking
20 Smithing
21 Weaponsmithing
22 Armour smithing
23 Misc items
24 Shields
25 Alchemy
26 Nature
27 Toys
28 Fighting
29 Healing
30 Religion
31 Thievery
32 War Machines
33 Farming
34 Papyrusmaking
35 Thatching
36 Gardening
37 Meditating
38 Forestry
39 Rake
40 Scythe
41 Sickle
42 Small axe
43 Mining
44 Digging
45 Pickaxe
46 Shovel
47 Pottery
48 Ropemaking
49 Woodcutting
50 Hatchet
51 Leatherworking
52 cloth tailoring
53 masonry
54 blades smithing
55 weapon heads smithing
56 chain armour smithing
57 plate armour smithing
58 shield smithing
59 Blacksmithing
60 dairy food maiking
61 hot food cooking
62 Baking
63 Beverages
64 Longsword
65 Large maul
66 Medium maul
67 Small maul
68 Warhammer
69 Long spear
70 Halberd
71 Staff
72 Carving knife
73 Butchering knife
74 Stone chisel
75 Huge club
76 Saw
77 Butchering
78 Carpentry
79 Firemaking
80 Tracking
81 Small wooden shield
82 Medium wooden shield
83 Large wooden shield
84 Small metal shield
85 Large metal shield
86 Medium metal shield
87 Large axe
88 Huge axe
89 Shortsword
90 Two Handed Sword
91 Hammer
92 Paving
93 Prospecting
94 Fishing
95 Locksmithing
96 Repairing
97 Coal-Making
98 Milling
99 Metallurgy
100 Natural Substances
101 Jewelry Smithing
102 Fine Carpentry
103 Bowyery
104 Fletching
105 Yoyo
106 Puppeteering
107 Toymaking
108 Weaponless fighting
109 Aggressive fighting
110 Defensive fighting
111 Normal fighting
112 First aid
113 Taunting
114 Shield bashing
115 Milking
116 Preaching
117 Prayer
118 Channeling
119 Exorcism
120 Artifacts
121 Foraging
122 Botanizing
123 Climbing
124 Stone cutting
125 Lock picking
126 Stealing
127 Traps
128 Catapults
129 Animal taming
130 Animal husbandry
131 Short bow
132 Long bow
133 Medium bow
134 Ship building
135 Ballistae
136 Trebuchets
137 turrets

When I tried the test to see if my character is bugged, I got results that weren't even on the list:

horse meat + 5 oat, pottery bowl, oven = repairing

horse meat + 11 oat, pottery bowl, oven = weaponless fighting

Does this mean I'm bugged?

On 12/28/2017 at 0:51 PM, Batta said:

When I tried the test to see if my character is bugged, I got results that weren't even on the list:

horse meat + 5 oat, pottery bowl, oven = repairing

horse meat + 11 oat, pottery bowl, oven = weaponless fighting

Does this mean I'm bugged?

According to the link in the OP, you are not bugged.  If you go to that website and start typing in "r", "e", etc, repairing will become an option, and the same process for weaponless fighting.

nvm I found the new site and it's working like a charm for me. Thanks for all the hard work that went into this!

Edited by Amber

deleted

Edited by Mitzie
clarification

I noticed the spreadsheet (and the website) are missing some of the newer skills like archeology and restoration, which is probably why I get incorrect predictions for most things. With added skills there are no doubt more than 138 skills so mod 138 is probably no longer be correct. And I can't even check to see if my character is bugged since that tool doesn't know about the new skills either (one of my casseroles is restoration). I also get a different affinity when I cook with a filet instead of a whole meat, and apparently the spreadsheet doesn't distinguish between the two.

The problem with the way the cooking system calculation is implemented, anytime they change the list of skills or ingredients, a lot of your previously known foods are probably going to give different affinities.