Sign in to follow this  
Tallios

Alternate Special Places

I was wondering if it would be possible to create new "power tiles" for the various meditation paths.

Something like a library with high quality bookshelves and candles around the tile for knowledge.

for love An indoor garden, with flower pots and planters, or even a  garden nook surrounded by hedges.

Power could be on top of a tower, high in the air.

Hate could be surrounded by corpses

Insanity could be gravestones, or a formation of training dummy's?  (which you should talk to while meditating)

just some thoughts.

Edited by Tallios
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Tallios said:

Something like a library with high quality bookshelves and candles around the tile for knowledge.

for love An indoor garden, with flower pots and planters, or even a  garden nook surrounded by hedges.

Power could be on top of a tower, high in the air.

Hate could be surrounded by corpses

Insanity could be gravestones.

Sounds like you put a lot of thought in the first two.

And like... none at all... into the rest.

Just now, Maxthx said:

Sounds like you put a lot of thought in the first two.

And like... none at all... into the rest.

Well I've never really done power, insanity or hate.... So I need you and everyone else's help to figure those out.

• Like 1

Not very newb-friendly, to say the least. While the concept (of first 2 indeed) might be interesting, i just don't think it would work out.

Edited by zigozag

Just now, zigozag said:

Not very newb-friendly, to say the least.

I'm all for multiple types of places, these were just some that popped into my head.

I mean the "tower high up" could still need to be 1000 dirts above the water.  You could just use the building to make this work.

+1 To the idea of more than one tile situation per power tile, and like the rest said, I agree with the first two being good

Something that could work for a power tile difference could be a tile surrounded by lava tiles, something that invokes the presence of power, at least in my opinion. Again not cheap or newbie friendly, but unless you know of a local power tile now, that's not newbie friendly either =/

• Like 1

Over ten successful breedings triggers a Love Tile within a three tile radius. :P

dunno why any of it has to be difficult in the slightest bit, like ive said or said similar in another thread...

insanity: any 1 mine tile

hate: any 1 thorn tile

love: any 1 flower tile

knowledge: any 1 paved tile

power: any 1 rock tile (i forgot what i said previously but the height req is dumb you cant even get it on elevation afaik)

easy and accessible to everyone

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

dunno why any of it has to be difficult in the slightest bit, like ive said or said similar in another thread...

insanity: any 1 mine tile

hate: any 1 thorn tile

love: any 1 flower tile

knowledge: any 1 paved tile

power: any 1 rock tile (i forgot what i said previously but the height req is dumb you cant even get it on elevation afaik)

easy and accessible to everyone

It's a thought, however I wasn't specifically going for easier, just other options other than "On the water" or other tight restrictions.