Sign in to follow this  
Ausimus

Sigma PVP Many Mods Custom Map

[18:30:25] Remeliss slain by Anyone Jamessnow Myhorse
[18:33:20] Anyone slain by Hakameda Zentil Olav Zven Josh Dannn Yesirn
[18:34:44] Myhorse slain by Hakameda Zentil Olav Zven Josh Yesirn
[18:36:02] Jamessnow slain by Zentil Hakameda Olav Yesirn Zven Josh Dannn

Due to lack of population i have decided to shut the server down, I will bring another one around at a later date, a mod can close this thread thanks.

Server is back online with New map.

Custom "Landmark" item that spawn items like a depot when conquered. There are 4 of them located on each side of the HoTA 10 min cap timer at each minute of cap the depot sound will pop off for all players on the server as well as telling who is conquering in death message and which Landmark.

Still on the ToDo, HoTA rewrite to give different items, and possibly traited Horses.

Everything else is the same for the most part.

VlPhEr1.png

Bump! Tons of fun, you can join a group for PvP or solo on your own. Easy to grind your account and build a small town or cave to jump straight into pvp.

Logged out and when I logged back in I was transported to hots starter without any tools and no way to get any.  What now?

[15:53:34] Eternal slain by Capi 

Looks like you got found before you left the world

Doesn't matter how I died the fact that you restart without any gear is stupid.  I am not going to go hunt down starter gear.

It's normal that you drop everything on a pvp death. If you would have died to mobs you wouldve kept your gear. Log out in a safe place next time not out in the open.

Barely three days on the server....I really don't know if I will stay.....I thought I would try a PVP server, Had to read alot about the mods, Just barely had learned how to buy things and was already killed like 3 times even by such a handsome Crown of Might wearer with a fancy stick, I was really glad he dressed up to kill such a newbie. ....such a shame I was enjoying myself, although I guess some just get enjoyment in other ways...

Edited by sailingsuzye

Suzye there will be a good option very soon! Don't get discouraged! #Statera

• Like 1

Well its kinddah hard not to, omeone just starting out surely does not stand a chance, I just think being killed 3 times in one day when you just figured out how to  withdraw money and buy things really sucks. But then again with all that great skill and affinity gained by death, I don't know why any new people would try?...But I have learned alot in the last couple days...I guess you could say I paid for the education and it does not pay to be a noob.... :(

1 hour ago, sailingsuzye said:

Well its kinddah hard not to, omeone just starting out surely does not stand a chance, I just think being killed 3 times in one day when you just figured out how to  withdraw money and buy things really sucks. But then again with all that great skill and affinity gained by death, I don't know why any new people would try?...But I have learned alot in the last couple days...I guess you could say I paid for the education and it does not pay to be a noob.... :(

i played for like 11hrs on this, built a whole deed, am body stat capped and got 4 tomes

idk but it seems to me that you are overexxagerating

• Like 1

Well yea for you too, I don't own a gazillion games and this is the first game I ever played and there are alot of us out there that is why when you server hop there are not tons of folks on a server and alot of servers are private.  (and yes I have this installed privately on my CPU at home, so do alot of other people) Thanks for really making someone feel welcome.   This really promotes a good community of players.  Just because you are playing your game does not mean you are not letting others play theirs.

Edited by sailingsuzye

[18:51:49] Lizardtamer slain by Uvogin

[18:56:35] Eternal slain by Uvogin

Revenge! where is all my jk people! -.-

15 hours ago, Capi said:

hi im back now and need opponents

was playing there yday - me + 1 person online at that time :/ Server seems good, althought crashed 2 times but no people atm.. 

It is really good. Steep curve to get into the action but it really needs some life. :(

6 minutes ago, Capi said:

It is really good. Steep curve to get into the action but it really needs some life. :(

Agree, if enough people would play it could be as good as deso3 but it seems atm, it wont happen :/ Also iirc it has 100 body stat cap meaning very long 1v1-s with low pop ... Will be playing just for the fast timers hoping to get people online later, dont even have a base or anything yet xD