Sign in to follow this  
Eject

my first try to edit a class - need help

Hello friends

With a tutorial (thanks to Arkonik) i tried to edit a classfile, i believe i have done all right, but now i have soooo much errors (just after copying and i cant recompile the java to a class ( i get always a java in the out folder.

maybe you can help me or give me a hint, i would be so happy if a can learn java a little bit

Pic in the spoiler

Spoiler

y5Dztbi.png

Thanks in advance

Eject

Your missing your libraries, add them to a created directory (package) and right click the directory and "add library" then re-paste the code make sure you add the server modloader.jar, server.jar, common.jar (you may not need it just do it anyway) javassist.jar.

After you paste the code again your imports should work properly if you have the jars added as libraries.

Edit saw you already had the announcer as a library, just add the above jars in the same way, and re-paste the code.

Edited by ausimus

Thank you ausimus =) 

that worked perfect, i dont know that i have to add these 3 files thee because as i opened the code ...in the original class there was no errors lol

ok... i see, there is some to learn, now i play with some edits and with the scriptmodder (or what was the name) just like to test something to get more feeling.

Eject

• Like 1