Sign in to follow this  
Nordlys

[Gypsy corner] Quality custom enchants Vyn, Lib, Fo - fair prices, fast turnover!

Great service and fast! Got some great casts (highest 107) and still only charged for the 90+ cast :) 

• Like 1

I am looking for a rare cheese drill if you have one.

Edited by Blacklotus

8 hours ago, Blacklotus said:

I am looking for a rare cheese drill if you have one.

I will check as soon as i can later today. :)

5x 100+courier imps delivered safely to Pristine. More imps are in the storage shed, ready to get shipped.

• Like 1

Had 4 items casted they where pre casted and imbued so no dispel and he did an amazing job. I will be coming back soon

• Like 1

I cant recommend Nordlys high enough! All my mailboxes have OP casts on them now. Very friendly and great pricing :)

• Like 1

Great Service --- Great Casts on the mailboxes :)  --- Highly Recommended!

• Like 1

Highly recommend for anyone in need of some fancy mailboxes. Patient and resourceful when it came to getting to our upcoming market deed on Xanadu. Didn't take that long to get a nice cast on our mailbox and then proceeded to improve upon it!

Thanks again Nordlys!

• Like 1

Am I able to request certain items be made and casted? If so I need a skiller grindstone and mortar and pestle. Not sure if they necessarily need to be low ql unless you think they do for grinding Milling. Ill take 100+ on both. PM me if you have any questions otherwise CoD to Zachariah. Thanks!!

3 hours ago, Zachariah said:

Am I able to request certain items be made and casted? If so I need a skiller grindstone and mortar and pestle. Not sure if they necessarily need to be low ql unless you think they do for grinding Milling. Ill take 100+ on both. PM me if you have any questions otherwise CoD to Zachariah. Thanks!!

Will fix you up as soon as Vynora allows it. :) 

6 hours ago, Zachariah said:

[13:01:17] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to reach Zachariah in less than ten minutes.

*snip*

Edited by Nordlys
Double post

8 hours ago, Nordlys said:

[13:01:17] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to reach Zachariah in less than ten minutes.

Thank you so much!! That was so fast!!