Sign in to follow this  
RIDERPL

Village Harvestmoon Lagoon Release D22 Fun in the sun and prosper

image.png

Have you ever wanted to join a Massive settlement? The size of Harvestmoon Lagoon is 77 by
Harvestmoon village was founded in 2012 and it's still going strong! We have no Taxs or
Requirements, all are welcome!
So how can you join Harvestmoon? The mayor of our deed is Ultradude but you can also contact
myself - Wach.
Just pm me ingame using command /tell "wachmistrz" or "ultradude" - without quotes, then we
can add you or feel free to write me a message on the forums.
if you are on Release, you will have the option to teleport to the settlement token, or Ultra
can pick you up by boat.
This village is alocated on Release D 22 Here:

git.png

There are plenty of buildings and structures inside the village such as:
-Pens full of Horses, Cows, Bulls, Bisons, Chickens, Pigs, Hell Horses and Deers.
-Main mine where we store Wemp, Cotton, Food Ingredients and mixed Veins.
-secondary mine where our Iron veins are located .
-Vacant Houses that you can take over, if you dont feel like building your own.
-Huge fields where you can grind farming skill.
-Huge land where you can build your dream home.
Here is video from our village (Best with subtitles turned on):

What we can offer You:
-Food 
-Advice and Knowledge for new players
-A place to call Home 
-weapons and tools 
-Wagons or carts
-An active Alliance
-3 Spirit Guards
-Lots of resources for your daily needs
-Free Vacant homes or land to build your own

Fell free to ask and join us :).

Ultradude, Emperor, Harvestmoon Lagoon

Edited by RIDERPL
  • Like 8

Howdy folks. Welcome to Harvestmoon Lagoon.. Take a look at the video and see what ya think. Anyone is welcomed and we can teach ya the basics, Build a house,tend the fields,raise the animals,mine,build a boat,blacksmith,or become a priest and enchant weapons and armour. Plenty of things to do and plenty or room to build. Come on down and make yourself at home.

• Like 1

Beautiful place, I just moved from Deliverance and I'm satisfied. I recommend

This is a great deed. I would recommend any starting out players are any players in general to join this guy. If you need anything within reason he can provide.

Excellent village to join if you are looking for people to play and chat with. Everyone has been extremely help. Would recommend joining to anyone, new or returning players. 

Edited by Badrad
Fixed spelling

Friendly Bump for Ultra and his crew good Neighbors 

Hello, i'm new to the game and was wondering if I may join this village. I'd love to help out with anything that is needed and am eager to learn more as well

Great video. Harvestmoon Lagoon is a great deed. Been here since 2014. So many great players of the game have came to this deed, grown, and moved on to become their own deed owners and exceptional players in the community. Just pm us on the forums or in game and we'll be happy to come pick you up on any server. We focus on helping new players learn the game. We also welcome experienced players a place to join, live, and regroup! A very friendly community exists not only at HM, but on Release. Come and see for yourself :)

• Like 1

Another thing I want to say about Ultradude (Ultracat on the forums) and Harvestmoon Lagoon:

We are very welcoming and are not strict. We are a forgiving and loving community that do not require anything of you except that you have fun! We exist to help you grow :D

• Like 2

Harvestmoon is a great place to come visit and live! 

It might be the biggest village in Release and it is easy to find as well!  

On an island in the top right of the map screen. Good boat travel as well and the size of release is a good size anyway for a good server to stay and play on.

Lots of iron ore and other ores in the village caves and if you want some monster hunting then head over the bridge to tiki sandbar and go into the woods.  Lots of spiders, bears, wolves, hell hounds and trolls await you 😆  

It is a great place.  so come check it out and stay a while or even longer 😉

Btw: If anyone from Harvestmoon sees this - I currently do not have full Internet use so I can't get in game.  Hope to see feather, zyar, tria, pro, agent, Harvey, ultra and ryial (the master ship builder) vero and others in game sometime soon when the Internet is fully fixed. 

Bumping this as I have been here for a while. Been offline for a few months only to come back with open arms. A great community and they have helped me in the game so much and I feel comfortable calling Harvestmoon Lagoon my home. Come on and join us!