Sign in to follow this  
wurmian20120510

action related music

How about adding music related to player's activity?

Imagine someone's ship going nearby in the game and hearing this:

"Where Am I To Go M'Johnnies"

Edited by wurmian20120510

And every time you go into battle, this should play:

Now that we've both made suggestions that no one else wants....

Keep your wurm sounds off, folks. It's better to listen to the sounds that you want to, instead of the ones people pick for you.
(unless you pvp, then you're stuck with bad sound effects, an unsuitable game soundtrack, and most likely some form of a chat application with more bad music and mouthbreathers)

See, this is where you're wrong - I DO like Gojira a lot, and I wouldn't mind listening to this when I go to war, BUT the problem is, it would not be appropriate for such game if you compare it to the music we already have in game (which I DON'T like btw) simply if you take the instruments used into consideration.

But the interesting thing about the music I suggested was it contains no instruments - only human voice, so another way could be to allow others singing into the microphone and lets other nearby players listen to that with toggle option in case someone's singing is annoying to a player.

And THAT could lead to the emergence of a bard community, so you could offer various things for bards to sing/play music for you!

Edited by wurmian20120510
  • Like 1

While your bard suggestion might not be something that interests me, it probably would interest others. I keep sounds disabled (as semi stated before), so it wouldn't affect my gameplay anyway.

To clear it up a bit, I was being a wiseass in my first post, even though my message was intentional. But I should apologize. I'm not trying to be a hater. If it floats peoples boats and doesn't make waves for me (and others), i'm okay with it.