Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Lost Beloved Family Horse!

Y9NVJwq.jpg

Our beloved Rageed has gone missing! Last seen in the vicinity of Alora near S-12/13. Rageed is a very important member of our village that has special needs and needs to be constantly brushed and reassured. Please help us find our horse! Ayuna is spending countless nights in suffering due to the separation which has lead to fatal wounds and continued quick shortcuts down the mountain. The terrible expedition has her scarred for life!

Please assist Ayuna in recovering her horsie!

• Like 9

Did Ayuna forget to take her climbing gear on the expedition? Also, the horses swim so hopefully it's still on land. 

I think her climbing gear was of fantastic quality because she climbed -down- in seconds. It was very efficient climbing.

• Like 2

Can't Ayuna use the Manage Animals menu to zero in on Rageed? Unless you forgot to brand him.

Should be able to. She says she can. It's a bit weird because she left the village when she formed her own but she continued to care for it. She says she can zero in. We suspect it's at the peak of a mountain but we are going to go around it and see.

Ayuna has already died at least twice trying to find Rageed. She felt down the cliff this last time so I decided to make a humor post about it because it's made my day. 

People like Ayuna put a smile on our faces. Her persistence is incredible 

• Like 7

Forming a deed of your own doesn't stop caring for animals. The only way to do that is to actually stop caring for them.

With that said, this post has been entertaining. I certainly hope she found her beloved Rageed!

I'm pretty close to your area, just holler if she needs help again.. was fun being able to help someone again :)

I am pleased to announce that Rageed has been found safe and sound. He was lovingly lead back to the deed and is back again with its owner. 

On another note, we found Ayuna's corpse as well with all her belongings. We also found that the skid line from the top of the mountain she created on the way down with her face had been covered by the snows. It is, in the end, a happy ending. 

Thanks to those that helped!

• Like 17

Yay!!  For the horse recovery - not for face skidmarks. Poor Ayuna!

• Like 1

On 5/11/2017 at 8:28 PM, Angelklaine said:

How is Rageed doing Ayuna! Post pics!

Proof of Life!   o/ Ayuna :)

Since Ayuna doesnt respond, I went over and jumped the fence of her deed.

I bring you guys top quality paparazzi pictures!

OATbIf3.jpg

• Like 7

stormlight should kill it

always drama for something that can be replaced easy

3 hours ago, Sila said:

stormlight should kill it

always drama for something that can be replaced easy

/me replaces Sila

• Like 2

869a42a09b2618be0b86f39d45b73961.jpg

I was talking with a friend about this post today and decided to look it up and remember it. 

Rageed is still alive and well, living with me in Independence now. He's a gazillion years old, but still the best 4 speed horse ever!

[03:04:41] It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It has very strong leg muscles. It seems overly aggressive. 

• Like 6

mmmm  I think ill send you some de-aging runes

for the horse that is

On 6/1/2019 at 5:13 PM, IkaDemandred said:

mmmm  I think ill send you some de-aging runes

for the horse that is

I used about 20 on it when I was going to move it out of Cele and it never came out of Venerable lol.

You should tap it with a large maul heavily in the head to revive his youth memories

On 2/19/2020 at 2:55 PM, Zarame said:

You should tap it with a large maul heavily in the head to revive his youth memories

You animal!

Rageed will live forever! Until the servers shut down and beyond!