Sign in to follow this  
Clatius

My Game Is Broke I Can't Make Glass

How do I make glass? I can't find it anyplace in crafting. I can make all manner of foods, furniture, ships, land vehicles, weapons, armor, etc. But I can't make glass. My house is cold because no matter how many forges, ovens, smelters, lamps, lanterns and braziers I put in it, the wind just whips through the windows that are wide open. I don't even have a way to attach shutters. Is the game broken? Where can I find the glass patch or the glass recipe????

• Like 1

Nope, I can make glass fine.  You just need to build a glass smelter then put some sand in it - it couldn't possibly be simpler.  You're clearly not bright enough to play this game, you should give up and play something easier instead.

Sand and Seaweed, put the kelp inside a furnace to make soda ash then you should be able to make glass.

if that's a serious question, there is no glass. If you want to have less windy homes, build some Banners and plant them infront of the windows...or build less windows.

It's the glass that is all broke not your game. Since more glass is needed to purchase it that means that we are all too broke to purchase any. All an endless enigma that can not be resolved until the cradle of creation can be reached and then manipulated, making the afterward into the before...

=Ayes=

46 minutes ago, Wonka said:

Nope, I can make glass fine.  You just need to build a glass smelter then put some sand in it - it couldn't possibly be simpler.  You're clearly not bright enough to play this game, you should give up and play something easier instead.

I see. Well that's the problem then. I have no glass smelter in my list of crafting recipes. So of course I can't find one for glass because it's probably in the same place. It's as clear as glass. Which I can't make. But I can make a tin lunchbox, carpets, rugs, banners, tapestries, planters, birdcages and all manners of flags, fences and flower beds. But not glass.

1 hour ago, Clatius said:

I see. Well that's the problem then. I have no glass smelter in my list of crafting recipes. So of course I can't find one for glass because it's probably in the same place. It's as clear as glass. Which I can't make. But I can make a tin lunchbox, carpets, rugs, banners, tapestries, planters, birdcages and all manners of flags, fences and flower beds. But not glass.

Tsk, you must have pissed someone off so badly that they removed the necessary crafting recipes from your accounts only.  'cos I can make glass smelters, glass glasses, glass bowls, glass windows, glass boxes, glass swords, glass armour, glass oblivion gates...

No glass candlesticks, tho, which seems like a real lack.  Someone should make a suggestion thread for that or something.

• Like 1