Sign in to follow this  
Arralyn

Close Please Auction Ended

As stated in title im wanting to auction one of my imbued picks, Rare 90ql 95Botd ( same as having 95 Coc and 95 Woa) plus 100 imbue and Bronze rune of Lib (+10% Gather ql), For the record in most cases these cost around 30-35s just for the imbue, plus cost to enchant and rune cost (creation of rune and attachment), and the cost of the Rare Pickaxe and 90ql imp. So all in all again in most cases it costs anywhere from 40-50s to make one of these bad boys. (Just wanted you guys to know why they are so expensive in case you didnt already.) :)   

[23:16:31] A tool for mining. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a lump.

[23:16:31] A single bronze rune of Libila has been attached to it, so it will gather resources at a higher quality level (10%)

[23:16:31] Blessings of the Dark has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained and speed with it when used. [95]

[23:16:31] It has been imbued with special abilities, and it improves mining max ql [100]

Starting: Bid 15s

Min Bid:1s

Buyout: 55s

Reserve: Hidden

:) Happy Bidding :)

auction_timer_1489638001.gif

Edited by Arralyn

so ya'll know this guy lives next to me and with a 76.25 mining skill I produce 100ql ore 25% of the time with this pickaxe, worth every penny!!!!

Congrats to Saicotic. Enjoy its a great pick at a great price.