Sign in to follow this  
Quicktor

HOW DO YOU STORE SADDLES?!

question is in topicname

only 12 fit in a raft, is that really the best?

• Like 1

i have been playing for a long and hard time and my saddles dont go in the things i want them in so i need many things to get them in what i want them in so there should be a thing to get them in together so i dont need many things to get them in because it takes space to have many things to get them in the things so that is why i want a thing for them instead of many things i think many people want their things in one thing instead of many things too so could you make a thing for all of us to keep our things in?

• Like 4

The large storage unit is good for this, it's part of the reason why it was implemented.

• Like 2

neat thing, but can we get a change so that we can put stuff into it while its loaded on a boat?

Knarrs are the standard storage unit on PvP servers because a lot fits in them, you can lock them, and they are hard to pick.  We pvpers usually keep knarrs in our houses rather than our docks, because they are generally more useful for mass storage than for travel.  

100% disagree, i keep all my stuff in forges in my garden, nobody checks the forges.

I store mine in a mine but only when mining. Otherwise it seems Quicktor missed the answer in the recent patch with Storage Shelves within the Large Storage Unit. Each Shelve inside can hold 100 of them? I know I have 100 iron lamps in one Shelve whereas a coffin will only hold about 65 of them. So I guess other large items such as saddles would be a comparable number of 100 per.

=Ayes=

22 hours ago, Quicktor said:

neat thing, but can we get a change so that we can put stuff into it while its loaded on a boat?

seems like you missed my last post aswell :>

24 minutes ago, Ayes said:

I store mine in a mine but only when mining. Otherwise it seems Quicktor missed the answer in the recent patch with Storage Shelves within the Large Storage Unit. Each Shelve inside can hold 100 of them? I know I have 100 iron lamps in one Shelve whereas a coffin will only hold about 65 of them. So I guess other large items such as saddles would be a comparable number of 100 per.

=Ayes=

Not sure but I think that around 16 or so, saddles on 1 shelf.

drop them on the ground 100 to a pile, obviously inside a house. this question comes up a lot for some reason.

• Like 1

Why not just edit their volume as recognised by the game instead of implementing new storage units.

New ways to store stuff is great, but for things like saddles, long bows and fishing rods why havent the devs just edited their size so that they will fit in most containers you'd expect them to fit in? Is it not possible?

• Like 1

Coffins, altars, sailboats, and w/e else works.

Until the large storage unit was added I kept mine in rafts (like OP said) but in a large cart. Easier to imp that way too.

47 minutes ago, Barfoot said:

Large cart :)

only 5 years late

• Like 1

ummm a saddle rack? its where I keep mine stored.