Propheteer

remove lib lock

remove  

83 members have voted

1. 1. remove

Wurm Online.

Edited by Rudie
  • Like 1

13:11 - Retrograde: The whole kingdom thing is simply so it fits in mechanics wise, hots isnt so much a kingdom as a group of peopple who follow lib

I get it, but it does seem like "Lore" is only deployed when BL is being or about to be shafted and is dismissed as irrelevant the rest of the time.

Anyway if this is the way it's going to be then this coming religion update better be the best, most balanced, well thought-out, inspired, ingenious bit of programming and game design to ever have graced the MMO world...

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3

Remove kingdom restrictions on religion as a whole so everyone can follow any religion they wish to.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, SmeJack said:

Ive been begging for this for years and I cant for the life of me imagine what reasons those voting no have :unsure:

because they have an I.Q. below 70

Edited by Egard

b-b-b-b-ut we know what you really want guys, its good for the game

7ce5a69be49a191414bb9843ff47e1b6.png

I don't even PVP and I voted Yes.   This sounds like a stupid nerf and one more barrier to PVP

Like we said when the libila faith changes for PMK's came with 1.3, hots is intended to be libila only, we are aware that some BL player gods are possible, but it was not the intention and we do not support them, when we address priests as a whole we will go over this.

2 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

I will take the concerns raised here to the dev team and see what can be worked out.

Fixed it for you Retro.
You are the customer relations guy, your job is to relay customer concerns to the devs.   Stop telling customers to "suck it up".  We've had this conversation before.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Retrograde said:

Like we said when the libila faith changes for PMK's came with 1.3, hots is intended to be libila only, we are aware that some BL player gods are possible, but it was not the intention and we do not support them, when we address priests as a whole we will go over this.

When will that be ? You keep stating you will address a bunch of these things but we haven't seen anything regarding or any sign it will be addressed. Also just because something was intended to be a way doesn't mean it has to be that way forever. Before player gods this wasn't an issue. Now that we have player gods and you can see the issue any reasonable person would agree its bad and dumb for HoTS to be locked only to Libila they already have a bunch of other nerfs with being HoTS and bugs that you haven't addressed yet. Things change with time and new content over the years, nothing has to be set in stone. This is a Sandbox game where if you pick HoTS you are completely restricted. Wheres the sandbox feel in that.

• Like 4

'hots is intended to be libila only'

And nobody agrees with this, so i guess you should quickly intend to what the players want.
And give us a reason as to how/why you think this is even balanced/fair towards bl lol.

'We will go over this' 

and so it continues

remember the epic/pvp fixes guys, 1 year aniversary, see you next year

Edited by Mclovin
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Greyfox said:

Fixed it for you Retro.
You are the customer relations guy, your job is to relay customer concerns to the devs.   Stop telling customers to "suck it up".  We've had this conversation before.

It's possible I've done that and I've got the answer too, which is why i'm giving it now, or would you rather I didnt relay an answer?

It has been raised, and I'm stating WHY it was there in the first place, it may change with the overhaul, but as for when or how, I have no clue, that's a dev decision, not mine.

• Like 1

I would rather we didnt have a community relations coordinator and just had developers instead answer with actually reasons other then "its intended that way". Explain why is it intended, what are the pro's and con's of it being intended. Put effort into giving back to the community that despite constantly being slapped in the face everytime they ask for something continue to be persistent and support the game.

• Like 1

I got a great idea guys, lets make player gods, give them 95% of libs spells let both white light kingdoms use them plus the normal 3 gods they have to pick from.

Than we limit lib to 1 god which has no unique spells left because we kept letting awesome player gods stack up due to a broken mechanic handing out keys to heaven like candy until all the base gods are absolutely useless because better versions of them exist as player gods now.

Than you expect them to fight people who have access to every good spell lib had, plus all the healing and buff spells of the white light priest while they only have access to the limited and already nerfed tool set a lib priest had in the first place.

Sound about right? Sounds like wurm online balance to me lol.

Edited by Darklords
  • Like 4

'give wl access to bl spells, then lock bl from wl spells, then call it lore'

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

• Like 5

As has been said, this will be changed when we fully go over gods and priest changes.

As has been asked, When.

Let's face it, BL are basically heavily nerfed atm, new blers can't train in the god they want, so even over time they're cucked.

This should be reverted/changed/fixed quickly UNTIL you over look it all properly, because this is just baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

• Like 1

I'm not rushing out a change just because it's PvP Flavour of the Day.

Just now, Budda said:

You realize WL get every single WL & BL spells thanks to player gods, and bl only get bl spells.

If this spells balance to you and you consider this "flavor of the day" when 1 side gets 2 sides worth of spells and the other is stuck with only half the spells while his enemy gets every spell they can use plus a ton more, than god help this game sorry.

1 minute ago, Darklords said:

You realize WL get every single WL & BL spells thanks to player gods, and bl only get bl spells.

If this spells balance to you and you consider this "flavor of the day" when 1 side gets 2 sides worth of spells and the other is stuck with only half the spells while his enemy gets every spell they can use plus a ton more, than god help this game sorry.

A balance run over everything is planned. I'm not rushing out small changes that has a chance to make things worse just because a thread was decided to be made and shared around today.

4 minutes ago, Budda said:

Really?   You couldn't have been a little less snarky?   Show a little professionalism maybe?

I've gotten used to Retro being rude, but you're supposed to be the top guy now and that's how you respond to customers?   No wonder Wurm is dying a slow death.

• Like 4

Guys don't worry, a year ago they told us they where planning this priest balance its coming soon and all you BLers who are currently trying to make your place on a pvp server I hope you are still playing when they decide to not totally gimp you by giving your enemy all your spells along with their own.

• Like 1