Eject

Tip collection for GMs

Recommended Posts

I dont know why i wrote "whte (empty)" months ago, i look now at the banners wagons, it seems auxdata 0 is the same like auxdata 4

can anyone confirm that? at any case my client are not correct atm

 

Eject

Edited by Eject

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Auxdata does not change the look for wagons. Instead use Data1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Youre right, i dont know why i mixed the fields

 

Thank you =)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question about something that may or may not be a bug, but am hoping someone has a fix for it. I have a GM on my server that can no longer use their Ebony Wand to level tiles. It logs the error message: [18:39:20] The ebony wand cannot fit anything more inside of it. Does anyone know a way around this? They have deleted and given themself a new wand but still get the same message. The wand used to work then one day stopped working. Their inventory is pretty much empty apart from a few merchant contracts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DragonsGateWU said:

I have a question about something that may or may not be a bug, but am hoping someone has a fix for it. I have a GM on my server that can no longer use their Ebony Wand to level tiles. It logs the error message: [18:39:20] The ebony wand cannot fit anything more inside of it. Does anyone know a way around this? They have deleted and given themself a new wand but still get the same message. The wand used to work then one day stopped working. Their inventory is pretty much empty apart from a few merchant contracts.

This is a known bug.  If you have the betterdig mod installed, then a GM can still level with the wand if commanding a cart.  It's a total pain, but hopefully they'll get around to fixing it soon.

Edited by Batta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Batta said:

This is a known bug.  If you have the betterdig mod installed, then a GM can still level with the wand if commanding a cart.  It's a total pain, but hopefully they'll get around to fixing it soon.

Ah okay, thanks for the info. I'll have them use a cart then because we do have the betterdig mod. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all I have been playing around with the new mission ruler since its release but can't seem to get it working, am I missing something stupidly simple or is it not working in WU yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kyta said:

Hi all I have been playing around with the new mission ruler since its release but can't seem to get it working, am I missing something stupidly simple or is it not working in WU yet?

It's trickier to use than the previous one. 

You need to create a new mission, then edit.

Create the mission trigger, then immediately click the button below it to create trigger effect.

Link trigger effect to trigger, then update the whole mission.

If it still doesn't work, you need to edit your mission numbers in the database so that they begin at a very high number such as 10000000.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now