Sign in to follow this  
Blinks

[Bug] Bugged Email Message

Hi,

I saw a weird message when I changed my email on an account ingame using the /changeemail function.

I was changing the email to an address that did not have any Wurm accounts already attached to it, and when I hit "Send", the following text appeared:

[17:00:51] Golden Valley - ok 
Chaos - ok 
Independence - ok 
Deliverance - ok 
You may only have 5 accounts with the same email. Also you need to provide the correct password for a character with that email address in order to change to it.You may only have 5 accounts with the same email. Also you need to provide the correct password for a character with that email address in order to change to it.You may only have 5 accounts with the same email. Also you need to provide the correct password for a character with that email address in order to change to it.You may only have 5 accounts with the same email. Also you need to provide the correct password for a character with that email address in order to change to it.Xanadu - ok 

[17:00:51] Your email has been changed by (char name) to (new email address).

It would seem the email change was successful, as my current email address (according to the /changeemail wizard) is now the updated one.  It seems nothing went wrong, however, when this happened, I /supported because I'd never seen this before.  The responding GM suggested I post about it here.

Thank you for the report.  I do have this issue already opened in the bug list.  I'll add your post to the issue.

On 3/12/2017 at 11:20 AM, Alectrys said:

Thank you for the report.  I do have this issue already opened in the bug list.  I'll add your post to the issue.

Great, thanks.