Sign in to follow this  
Eject

A very big update but no coins in the mission ruler

Lots missing on the ruler as usual.

Can always edit the database using db browser though.

yeah but with editing the db i have to restart the server, i think add this some coins to the list would be very easy for the devs, and a lot of admins aksed times ago for that.

Eject

• Like 1

There are tons of items, skills etc missing from the ruler menus.

Would be nice and convenient to have the full list on there, yup.

• Like 3

On 3/11/2017 at 5:38 AM, Jukken said:

There are tons of items, skills etc missing from the ruler menus.

Would be nice and convenient to have the full list on there, yup.

^ that

Would like to see these & other removed items added back.

what is missing for these to show up on the mission ruller is a simple number. I'll explain and if you'll want to do like I done or make a mod you can.

For items to show up in the item array list in the itemTemplateCreatore files in the type array you need to add 147

For the actions to show up you need to go to the Actions.class and add 25 in the action type array of each action you want to show up.

25 stands for mission in the action class and 147 stands for mission in the itemTemplateCreator class.

new ActionEntry((short)6, "Take", "taking", new int[]{0, 5, 25, 43, 44, 48}, false), 25 stands for mission

createItemTemplate(50, "coin", "copper coins", "excellent", "good", "ok", "poor", "A small round copper coin.", new short[]{22, 50, 40, 147}, (short)572, (short)1, 0, 9223372036854775807L, 1, 1, 1, -10, MiscConstants.EMPTY_BYTE_PRIMITIVE_ARRAY, "model.coin.", 200.0F, 10, (byte)10, 100, true); 147 stands for mission

Then they will appear in the mission ruler under there proper array tab.

• Like 1

Thats very nice, thank you Arkonick :D

Like you do, i change some in the server.jar, i dont know how to code a mod, i am too new in java, i just can edit some settings/codesnippets in the mods.

Eject

Edited by Eject

But will be nice if devs add this native with some features and items ilke: on finish building action (reward for mission: tower create?), corpses of creatures.

Edited by DiWorm

The reason for this is its also how the epic missions are built, removing items from a possible list of epic scenario missions means removing them from the general mission list.

You'd start seeing "Vynora wants you to sacrifice 30 decent silver coins" and such.

Mission ruler overhaul is in the works, with the outline in place for it, not sure whether this would be included though.

On 04.05.2017 at 10:44 AM, Retrograde said:

You'd start seeing "Vynora wants you to sacrifice 30 decent silver coins" and such.

Why not? =)

"And Libila wabts you to build 20 guard towers"

It's better then:

FTW, We will wait if you say that you are preparing something new and cool. The new content is super, but the normal mechanism for creating your own missions opens up a huge world for server admins and WU world (for example: create rifts or something similar cool, server story line quest :))

Sorry for my bad english.

Hi,  Was this mod ever created?  If so I'd love a copy of it.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2018 at 3:07 AM, EmmaGrace said:

Hi,  Was this mod ever created?  If so I'd love a copy of it.

i agree can someone get back with me on if a mod for this was ever made. I know this would definitely enhance our RP as well as who doesn't like completing missions?