Sign in to follow this  
Randalcain

Weaponless Fighting

I play on a Wurm Unlimited Server. i am having fun in their pve area but i know i will want to move out into their pvp area. So i was going to go two short swords and studded leather for mobility but than i noticed a weaponless fighting skill. Has this ever been done effectively in pvp? And  how would i do it? Please all tips and tricks are appreciated i am a pvp newbie so id like to not die as often as i can. Thanks for the help.

It's not viable. Base damage is too low even with every possible buff in the game, and this is before we even count in armour reduction.

Dual wielding is also very bad as your offhand weapon does quite literally just about nothing and the developers have made no step into introducing viability to either of these things again in the past seven or eight years.

toodles.

• Like 3

Like Proph said, don't dual wield in PvP. This is the mark of the nooblet. It will be like fighting one handed with no shield. 

Commit to sword and board (or your flavor of 1h) for tanking damage, and a Huge Axe or Large Maul for PvP. I bet the community will balk at me for suggesting the maul, but it has its appeal on certain circumstances. There are other weapons you can work on, but that's for another day. Basically go weapon and shield, or two handed. Other than that is noth worth your effort during melee.

• Like 1

Still waiting for a hammer and a sickle to be viable weapons but.... capitalism.... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mordraug said:

Still waiting for a hammer and a sickle to be viable weapons but.... capitalism.... 

The credit card will always win.

• Like 1