Sign in to follow this  
Seancarl

Seancarl and/or Journeya account notice

I just want to put the word out that both the Seancarl and Journeya accounts will be sold soon.  If you have any permissions set for these toons, please remove them.  I hate to see any hamswoggling going on because of some previous trust that has been extended.

On behalf of Jo and myself I'd like to take a moment and say thank you to everyone for the years of camaraderie we've had with many of you and wish you all the best.  This game kinda sucks in a lot of ways but it does have a way of attracting some of the finest people and for that both Jo and I will always have fond memories of our time in Wurm Online.

\o/

• Like 2

You were always one of the nice ones to run into, I hope you'll have a pleasant stay wherever you end up next!

• Like 1

Take care and I hope you both have a better time elsewhere. I sincerely hope things improve in WO soon so less people feel that way.

Sorry to hear you're moving on. You'll be missed. Best of luck with your future endeavors.

• Like 2

Best of luck to the both of you in all that you do.

Perodin/Ratheden

Oh no. It was fun talking and playing with you. :( But perhaps one day you remember, that Wurm is waiting.

• Like 1