Sign in to follow this  
Maxthx

Remove Ore Quality Cap on Home Servers

I thought this might be fun.

It has never really made sense, and its never really served the purpose it was intended to (promote migration to Elevation).

Countersuggestion: Delete homeservers... No? Okay then +1 for the maxthx

Yeah, people won't settle couse of this.

They only go through the portal to mine some and go back.

so +1

They should poll all the Epic active players to figure out what the whole community thinks of the ore quality cap mechanics.  Maybe an outside company could handle the logistics of aquiring all that data.

+1

The idea behind it originally was because they didn't want everyone sitting and only living on the home servers and playing. You had to go to elevation to acquire the best resources, and items. (which is contested)

I would be interested in looking at the poll - and what the stats of all the home island settlements and elevation settlements - and the stats of imported higher tier ore to home settlements.

3 hours ago, Bramson said:

I would be interested in the stats of all the home island settlements and elevation settlements - and the stats of imported higher tier ore to home settlements.

Elevation

villages-year.png

Desertion

villages-year.png

Serenity

villages-year.png

Affliction

villages-year.png

Stats for importing ores from Elevation to the home servers don't exist. But I know for a fact it is done. Why you required this information is beyond me. There is no reason to withhold high quality ore from the home servers. If Epic was updated to allow for Stamina to be gained from Digging and Mining, there is literally no reason we can't get this changed too.

Imo, more restrictions on home servers to create migration to ele would be better.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mclovin said:

Imo, more restrictions on home servers to create migration to ele would be better.

Delete homeservers +1

• Like 1

On 3/9/2017 at 1:35 AM, Olloch said:

Delete homeservers +1

If I actually thought that removing the home servers would cause migration to Elevation I'd support it, but in all honesty it would just cause scores of long time players to either abandon the game altogether or just play on Freedom.

The home servers serve a purpose.

If you are going to delete the home servers you might as well just delete Epic altogether.

• Like 1

Yeah no ones deleting anything

I've raised the ql cap with the dev team, will pass on info when i get it

• Like 1