Nadroj

Magranon's Rest - Recording my descent into madness.

Friends i am back! Tentatively started playing Wurm again a few weeks back and now getting back into working on my deed. It's been about 7-8 months of me only really logging in every couple weeks due to some....fairly cataclysmic RL issues. Anyways MORE TERRAFORMING!

Removed the old manor on the east side so i can bring up the secondary platform same as it is on the west end. 

Spoiler

j7grpaw.jpg

and from up top

Spoiler

Q42zCIa.jpg

Decided to keep going a bit and make a path along the side of the mountain which i'll link up to local highways soon :)

Spoiler

vy1JzqM.jpg

The tunnel to the top of the mountain is as good as finished but it's honestly not worth taking pictures of because it's just more dark reinforced ramps xD

Here's an end of year deedplanner view :)

Spoiler

E0fkxJy.png?1

Guess I better get my shovel sharpened for all the dirt you will need.

I also noticed that you filled every fountain in your deed with "Nadroj's Tears" such a unique little quirk that made my quick visit for water very enjoyable!

Nadroj's tears made their way to the ocean... Salty water never tasted so good :P

Progress on the new paths is coming along nicely. Agreed on a mighty 3 tile wide bridge highway to hook up with my allies over at Moonlit Euphoria. The dirt track i think i'll keep taking round the mountain....maybe do a dirt ramp up to the peak if possible too.

Spoiler

AAyK7eQ.jpg

Spoiler

p8iwvCF.jpg

Spoiler

b70SSS9.jpg