Nadroj

Magranon's Rest - Recording my descent into madness.

The bridge is done! This was definitely worth using about 5000 bricks and mortar just to make my trip to collect wood a few minutes shorter.

Spoiler

bQKsATQ.jpg

Spoiler

maxHINs.jpg

Spoiler

kjXGdqm.jpg

New road being constructed which i'll finish shortly and highway up through here.

M2PSZCH.png

Tis done

Spoiler

kvZ759k.jpg

Spoiler

DGYrSDq.jpg

Spoiler

qf7uTmy.jpg

Spoiler

qoH5YuP.jpg

Now back to filling in a dirt hole :P

did you use my supreme dioptra?  if so, i technically own 51% of that bridge.

2 hours ago, Naio said:

Of course! It never leaves my inventory unless someone is borrowing it.

7 hours ago, Naio said:

I love that shiny!

Had it for over a week to pull off some nice long span bridges

Well...there's really no other way to put it. The platform is finished. Actually done....I can't even begin to figure out how much dirt went into it total....the last 

Spoiler

82MpKPH.jpg

Spoiler

AAVrbqq.jpg

Massive thanks go to both @Moddingtonand @Kruszynwho basically between the two of them deserve 90% of the credit for the east side being filled in. Both of them have donated every scrap of dirt from their own current deed projects to me, a few hundred crates worth.

Edit - Deedplanner shot

Spoiler

fgP5YnB.png?1

Now....what the hell do i even build here o.o

Edited by Nadroj

The other night I came by with a few crates of dirtz and there is nad sitting in his wagon staring at a small pit he had made from the main one. I quickly used 4 crates to fill that in then dumped the rest into the main pit, when he came back from sleeping he was a bit confused I think.

For something to do you could always add a second section out in the desert.

I was at your deed yesterday and then i saw this screen and at first i was like WTF!!?? Then i realised it is deedplanner :blink:

Another platform... This is another level of madness...

I am surface mining that new highway up the hill now and i am going crazy... and this? this is like 100 times more work than i have there. But yea you gotta have something to do for another few weeks (months?... years???) i guess :P

But what am i supposed to do with all that dirt now? :angry:

4 hours ago, Kruszyn said:

I was at your deed yesterday and then i saw this screen and at first i was like WTF!!?? Then i realised it is deedplanner :blink:

Another platform... This is another level of madness...

I am surface mining that new highway up the hill now and i am going crazy... and this? this is like 100 times more work than i have there. But yea you gotta have something to do for another few weeks (months?... years???) i guess :P

But what am i supposed to do with all that dirt now? :angry:

See the far end of the deedplanner plan? all that will need dirt :P Though there's Kil and Kia's house there....never considered at the time i might want to raise that section...will have to plan around it or help them move it onto the platform proper o.o

Not as crazy amount as before but it's something. Aside from that maybe stockpile it and we'll make something crazy between us all...i know moddington is still digging a lot too.

Edited by Nadroj

44 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

See the far end of the deedplanner plan? all that will need dirt :P Though there's Kil and Kia's house there....never considered at the time i might want to raise that section...will have to plan around it or help them move it onto the platform proper o.o

Not as crazy amount as before but it's something. Aside from that maybe stockpile it and we'll make something crazy between us all...i know moddington is still digging a lot too.

but maybe... you mine it flat and raise it with dirt! :D

38 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

but maybe... you mine it flat and raise it with dirt! :D

just because i'm insane doesn't mean i'm stupid.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

just because i'm insane doesn't mean i'm stupid.

Are you sure? Like sure sure?

6 hours ago, Kruszyn said:

I was at your deed yesterday

Did you take that new side path?

Yea i went there through that new bridge... much faster than through the desert... and first time when i visited i got lost in the cave so i try to avoid that place :lol:

So this is my other thought, it's one you've all seen before but this time i might do it. Also i calculated up the mats required and oh boy.....

GuMRCaf.jpg

Materials needed: Mortar = 11140 Marble bricks = 12052 Rock shards = 4400 Marble keystones = 8

That's per bridge so to do both sides i need

Materials needed: Mortar = 22280 Marble bricks = 24104 Rock shards = 8800 Marble keystones = 16

Basically the platform being finished really won't affect me carrying on working on crazy stuff.

• Like 1

I don't think a bridge out front would look very good, the one to the west was a good idea though.

I have to agree with Jake. It looks... hmm... weird? <_< But i have to see it from the different angle... brt B)

hmm... ok... i wouldnt look that bad if u would make it lil bit longer and rise that part of the road that lead to Centrum Universi and lvl it with the crossroad. But then also u would have to destroy that small arched marble bridge and rebuild it higher... :huh:

Edited by Kruszyn
Visited construction site

Yeah it's something i keep toying around with and dunno if it'd just look stupid or not, probably would plus its a crazy amount of effort

Probs gonna focus on surface mining the mountain area above the platform down.

Edited by Nadroj