Sign in to follow this  
Raegar

PC/IC decent crafting/fighting account

PC/IC on account named Rhaegar :

https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/rhaegar

Character has Affinity in mining and comes with Deed, Merchant(currently stationed in Summerholt), Corbita, Sail Boat, Wagon, 3 silver coins, several Carts (large and small) and quite a few extras (many high ql tools, various enchanted items(tools,weaps,armor), spyglass, sleep powders, gems, etc.).

Deed name is Dreadfort (Xanadu F-24, near Summerholt) and includes Mailbox, Guard Tower (50+ ql), large mine (with Iron, Copper, Silver, Gold), 8 completed buildings and 2 incomplete buildings, tons of materials (cotton, wemp, bricks, meat, veggies, ore, etc.), half dozen horses (several 5-speed), several high ql Altars of Nahjo, and 164 days of upkeep at 1 silver per month.

Deed Pics :

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Please post any questions or anything I've forgotten to add.

Thanks in advance.

Hrm. I would say 50-80s. It's hard to gauge a package, and normally things like deeds, horses, carts and wagons add very little to the end price of your account. It only makes it more attractive to someone who would want to keep the location (easier to sell). This account has a plus on the body and only one entry level crafting skill. It has no meditation leveled or any of the other high value skills.

Without a list of all the assets being sold, you would get a bulk price, which considerably lowers their value. Adding silver, the deed and unnamed assets, I would say you may get maybe 10 extra silver/euros. 

All in all not a bad starter account for a freedom player.

Send me a full list of items and everything extra with the character and we shall talk my son 

Dont be a fool.... just all the stuff offered witb it is worth half that.... id say 130-160s would be a fair (by fair i mean good deal for whatever buyer)price here, i dont buy toons though, so maybe i dont know....

The price I gave is for the account alone. If he itemizes the stuff he's selling with it sure, it might go to that, but no idea what he has. The character alone wouldn't be nearly worth that much, given its only one crafting skill at entry level (Platesmith), and it doesn't have the matching gathering skill for it (metallurgy), making it marginally useful. I am not making an offer, just giving out an educated guess on the value of the account. Account alone would not go for 130s. You can get much better for that amount.