Sign in to follow this  
ozmods

need some feedback please

366220_20170307211140_1.png'

first of all this is for WU, not WO, so if you were expecting to see this In WO, sorry I could never afford the upkeep for it lol, my current deed is on Avalon, map and the deed is roughly 700 x 700 odd.

now the textures are modded, for each side, and the middle is marble, I realize I messed up by using stone under plain stone, on each of the towers. it's just a mockup really, when I decide if I like it, i'll knock it down, and redo it, properly, with proper materials instead of the gm wand. I did try it with wood, and thought oh hell not that's ugly as hell, I tried it with stone, and it did look just as bad, so i'm trying it with marble,

what i'm asking for here is a little feedback, this is the entrance to Avalon way, a road that comes off my highway, just in front of me, there, and on one side will be row up row of terrace houses, that are all set on separate levels, and on the right, i'm planning to add shops in with all the new stuff in wurm now I will be able to make a lot of new shops selling loads of new stuff, right now i'm doing this on my own private server but someday I hope to bring it online so others can visit and maybe join me, who knows

so please feedback both good and bad, but please be kind,

thanks

You know you can transform stone walls to plain stone walls and back with a plier?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cecci said:

You know you can transform stone walls to plain stone walls and back with a plier?

No i did not jnow that, thanks for the tip.

• Like 2

I find your texture for stone wallls too modern. Speaking about the architecture, a more commonly used design is a flat bridge between 3rd stories of the towers.

BTW, i suppose you do everything quite quickly in WU, but DeedPlanner might still be useful, have you tried it?

17 hours ago, zigozag said:

I find your texture for stone wallls too modern. Speaking about the architecture, a more commonly used design is a flat bridge between 3rd stories of the towers.

BTW, i suppose you do everything quite quickly in WU, but DeedPlanner might still be useful, have you tried it?

In addition, swapping the textures in DeedPlanner is a trivial thing to do - simply copy-paste-replace and done.

thanks but i'm happy with it now, it's growing on me, lol